Pit Boss bug ...Excessive health

The bosses in pits seem to have double to quadruple health. Yet if you die and then kill them they seem to feel like bosses on normal pit. Almost impossible to kill with multiple people without get killed on purpose.

Dev have already known this problem but their reaction may be not what us expect.

Core Game Issues

• Boss health decreases when a player respawns and re-enters.

This means the boss’s high health is intended to be. But the boss’s reduced health when we respawn is bugged.

Well not totally since they’ve openly stated HP will be tweaked down for the Season 5 release. It’s clearly higher than the current live game too, doesn’t seem like it was meant to be like this.

2 Likes

Saw that it made me even more confused because clearly they’re not trying to run pit to confirm. Barrier and health is severely bugged and it’s not the other a way around like they stated. You can run 10 of the same pit levels and encounter two bosses that will continuously one shot you before you even get them to 80% health.

I can speed farm 101s with my WW Barb, and I can’t defeat slither in a 90 to save my life. Just one shots me every single time with armor cap, 77.7% all res and 63k health.

Pit is 100% bugged

1 Like

its a bug. just die once and the health back to normal.
This dev team is lazy and they will not gonna fix it in the PTR.

Scary seeing they are saying the bug part is the lower health at reentering and not the insanely higher health when entering, All PIT bosses feel like they are 10-15 pit levels higher

Based on PezRadar’s feedback, the HP will be tweaked down.