PC I bought ultimate edition game wont launch!?

I bought the ultimate edition and i can not get into the game?
the play button on the launcher wont let me press it!?

1 Like

Same here, Ult edition and I have tried restarting the Bnet client many times.

same here. this is not cool.

Same issue here. I’ve tried restarting my PC and re-installing Battle.net as well.

having the same issue. “The game cannot be played yet”

Same here can not click play

same here says this game cannot be played yet

Same with digital deluxe for me

i had the same problem i changed my region then back and it showed up

I just scanned files and it worked

Having the same issue.

I also had this issue. Here is what worked for me.

Avira Antivirus is blocking the launch. I disabled real-time protection for 10 minutes and the game now launches. May also be other anti-virus affected as I saw previous posts that were similar during the server slam.

Resetting my password to force my account cache to update was an easy fix for me

Hey all!

We have a few possible causes for this. Please run through the troubleshooting here and reach out to account support using the ticket link at the bottom if it fails.

1 Like

If PC can’t get into early access like all of us with PS5, then is it just not working?

1. Change the battle.net application’s region. To do this, click your BattleTag in the top right, choose “Log Out” then use the settings cogwheel above your username blank to change to a different region and log back in. This refreshes the application’s cache and should fix the problem.
    That Worked for me try it.

Any update on the PlayStation front?

Region swap fixed the grayed out button for me.

Same issue with Digital Deluxe version here purchased in March. Tried the region swap, the reboot, unistalled Battlenet client. Nada.

1 Like

Same issue with Ultimate. Play button is grayed out and it says “Expected release by: 6/6/23”. I paid $99 day 1 and played both betas. Any fix for this?

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Battlenet following the guide where you delete the folders etc.

You can’t submit a ticket because there is no “tracert” info for Diablo IV on the support pages.