Oldstones Dungeon Not Enough Animus Drop

Same and it has a codex I really need.

And no blue post at least telling us they are aware of it as usual.

1 Like

Having same problem here too, double checked the dungeon twice and there is nothing left to kill and no loot not picked up

same issue, dungeon empty- not enough anime

same issue here ???

Same problem in Lost Keep. Completely asinine

Bump. Same. in Oldstones

Same issue, this is the reason.

The first animus carrier comes at you immediately when you enter the new area, BEFORE the quest updates indicating you need animus, so then when that spider is killed, you don’t get any animus. Either the quest needs to update sooner, or this animus carrier needs to move back a bit away from the entry point.

4 Likes

Bump. Same issue. Can’t complete dungeon due to not enough animus carriers spawning.

1 Like

same issue

cant complete

1 Like

Same issue. Not enough animus to advance past sealed door… had to abandon.

1 Like

Same issue. I’m sure they’ll update horse armor in the shop before they fix this.

1 Like

I have experienced the same just now in Oldstones

Exact same issue in Broken Bulwark. Stuck at 95% animus. Please help Blizz

Bump.

Same Issue, doing Oldstones (Underground Thicket area) and 1 Animus short of opening door.

UPDATE: I reset the dungeon and went in again, made sure the Animus bar showed up and drug first Animus elite a little further in just to be safe, and completed it.

2 Likes

i had the same issue,
ran the dungeon again and i waited to kill the first anima mob untill the actually progress bar showed up and i had no more issues in the end.
first one might spawn close after you enter, so pay attention to the name of the mob

1 Like

Same issue here, run in till door no minions left anima is not sufficient.

Same issue, bumping for more visiblity!

Yep, same issue, not enough animus…

Same here, lack of anima.

just had it today, not enough anima

1 Like