Not a fan so far…

Not sure if it is just me but personally this does not feel like diablo I have been a diablo fan for awhile . But I am sorry this does not play like any diablo game I have ever played… I am glad I did not pre purchase

4 Likes

I think if you never found a town. Of which there are like 4-5 in act1 alone, you are having some serious issues not related to D4

4 Likes

Sounds like you should’ve opted for the enhanced tutorial mode if you didn’t?

1 Like

Actually I did finally find the town but again I’m not a fan it is nothing like any of the other Diablo games… sadly blizzard lost most of there original game developers and then they sold out so it will never be like it use to be… just my opinion

2 Likes

But you did create a troll and those aren’t released yet

2 Likes

Whaaaat…you couldn’t find a town? You literally get directed right to it haha

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Diablo 4 is the best geam Blizz have made for years. it blow my mind totaly… THANKS blizz <3

1 Like

It was so laggy at first it didn’t show it…

You lagged to the point a whole town didn’t show up? That sounds like your game is broken.

1 Like

The D2 vets don’t really come off as the 200IQ players that they claim to be apparently. :rofl:

This surely isn’t a D2 vet. If you really believe this … well. Earth is also flat btw. And its true, because just like OP “i live here for a while”.

2 Likes