No voices on first cinematic

game installed in french. subtitles are ok but no voices in first cinematic and with the NPCs in game and even my own character

Thanks all - We are looking into this.

13 Likes

Brazil.
n last week’s beta, the voices worked fine, in English but better then nothing right? Now not even that.

German here. Gamestar also mentioned it looks like many other languages have that problem, as long as the player didn’t start in english.

Only voiceovers not working, and commentary of our characters.
Music SFX are working fine.

Region:Switzerland
In last Beta i have Voices in Game and in Cutscene.
I have only sound effects. Subtitels available.

From Argentina, and have the same problem, no voices but the other sounds are working correctly

Poland, no voices in game or cutscenes, only subtitles and ambience

Same in france, just FX sound but no voice in game and cut scene( game looks amazing btw )

German also the same. FX and subtitles are working but no npc voices or character.

1 Like

Me and my friends have no voices, only subs and enviromment sound. We’re from Brazil.

2 Likes

Spanish here and same problem, sound effects, music and subtitles works but no voices, last beta all worked fine with voice in English, right now it doesn’t even allow you to change voice language (it’s in blank with no other choice available)

Brazil, no voices, only subtitles,

2 Likes

german, no voice, only subtitles

1 Like

Same issue with a german battlenet client. My guess is the game was set to german because of that. I switched the the language from there to english, but I don’t know if that works because of the 100min queue.

from belgium too (I speak french) my game an battlenet is in french

Canada here no voice also. Ty

Colombia, no voices, only subtitles and FX sound

same here, germany !

Germany, no Voice only FX :frowning:

Have you tried installing another (English) language pack in the battle.net app?