No PTR For Me i guess

But how can you know for sure? PTR is working fine here for me. Just tested it before I replied to your post.

Possibly. I know the first time I started it, I had to fix all the game settings as they were not the same as the settings on the live game.

Who? None of us can. And Blizzard isn’t going to do anything about your configuration on your machine.

I do know the game requires a newer version of the GPU driver than the live version of the game, and that has been causing some players issues, if they hadn’t updated to that version or newer. PTR requires (for nVidia) version 552.xx (I can’t recall the exact last two numbers). So if you are on a version older than that, it will prompt for an update. However it seems drivers much newer than that also are causing issues.

I have been suggesting that people can use the GPU driver check bypass command for the PTR version of the game. And/or rolling the driver back to a version that is more compatible with it.

I myself am running on a 551.31 version of the driver from the end of January. You can find details in this recent thread:

-Crashes after installing latest nvidia driver and PTR - #2 by DTMAce-1687

Driver check bypass command:

-Fired up the PTR tonight to see if I can get it to work for me, couple things right up front: