No campaign skip if you don't want to boost

i want to test the levelling process, but i don’t want to do the campaign again. The boost only boots to 100… nothing in between. Once chosen, you can’t go back without deleting and restarting.

thx for the lack of testing options.

Strangely, the campaign skip option opens up after you boost your first character. When you make an alt, you can then campaign skip and level.

2 Likes

I was wondering why I couldn’t skip the campaign. How far do I have to go in the campaign to get to skip the rest?

yes i just noticed after i deleted the boost and started again.

you can go to char select screen to skip campaign without boosting

have to get to kyovashad, click the boost guy, get boosted, then create a new character.

2 Likes

Campaign Skip in PTR - PTR Feedback - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

It might be worth noting that you don’t have to boost a character to get the campaign skip, as soon as you complete the prologue you have the option of skipping the campaign (either when making a new character, or from the character select screen for an existing character).

This is the same behavior as it is on retail. Though you do need to boost a character to unlock the renown rewards currently.

What I did was get through the prologue on the character I wanted to level, and then I made a fresh character and skipped the campaign on that one and then boosted to unlock the renown, and then swapped back to the character I wanted to level and skipped the campaign on them without boosting to 100.

As Lyricana linked, there will be a patch that will have a campaign skip option added without the need of going through prologue.

We expect this update to hit later this afternoon/evening. It will be a client patch.

Thanks for the update.