Need more key binds

As a druid i need more key binds. Cant have wolfs if i take it off the bar.

Keep it for xbox but for PC there is no reason for this. 6 is not enough.

7 Likes

The game is fully cross-platform playable. Every platform needs to have identical limits and options, to keep things fair.

Than delete console bc only plebs play a game meant for PC on those platforms.

6 is not enough DOA when people are higher level with talents and skills unused.

1 Like

The way D2R has support for both keyboard or controller at the same time on PC, is great.
As soon as you press a button on your controller, it converts to console UI.
If you click, it comes back to PC UI.
Cross platform should be optional like, if you’d like to play with a lot of keys, like we’re used to, you cannot cross play with consoles.

1 Like

There’s more of them than there are of us. And their money spends just as well as ours do. So if anyone got “deleted”, it would be PC gamers, not the console folk.

For a franchise often lambasted for simple 2 button gameplay, this 6 button thing really has some people up in arms.

Need dedicated ultimate key. I hear its cause of controllers but thats not right. You can hit RB and LB simultaneously to get this to work. There are apgs out there that utilize this method. Think it would help

1 Like

And that is your problem there, the game is consollified unfortunately, adding more skills would make the keybinds on controllers not casual friendly for consoles.

2 Likes

We need more key binds and skill slots. Who cares about console version limitations - it’s a different version of the game.

2 Likes

I would personally just like ultimates to at least have their own separate bind, will say necromancer felt a little odd getting golem and being on a separate bind from the skeletons, eats up a slot unecessarily.

1-2 more binds for special class based things or at minimum 1 slot dedicated to ultimates would feel better imo.

2 Likes

Only 6 skill slots is ekstremely limiting. When I play d2, I sometimes use all 16 skill slots. I think changing that in d3 was one of the worst parts of that game - I even hated it more than the cartoon style of the game. I don’t see how it was in any way an improvement, so I was really hoping that there would be more slots in d4. it’s a constant nuisance.

1 Like

I don’t understand the part about “console” limitation. In D2R left trigger opens up an entire new skill bar on controller for more skills. I agree I want to use more skills in D4, but I believe it’s a design and balance choice, not a “console” limitation.

1 Like

There is no reasonable justificative to not give more freedom to the players… I just had to sacrifice a skill slot with my Necro to now use the Golem… It doesn’t make any sense… It is just a very bad design decision!

2 Likes