Moar living steels now?

I just got 10 from a 300 chest and 1 from a 75 chest.

When did this start?

Is it a new thing or a temporary thing?

In either case, I think that is great. Now I am off to pwn me some Griggy.

It is permanent. The chests are also reliably visible now which is nice.

I’m too burned out on that hamster wheel to want to do it anymore, but it should be more rewarding if you’re still going :slight_smile:

Yeah, I have a ton of eggs, and only 3 shards, so this is nice change of pace. Now I can participate in Duriel rotas.

I’m behind on eggs now. Too many Shards of Agony but little Eggs. The whisper tasks are just a lot of walking around.

Egg farming is now a problem

1 Like

I really thought nobody would ever say that.

Yes. Im swimming in living steel after a short time too and the only thing i do now is doing every tree of whispers event i can catch to get body parts. Still cant keep up with the mad amount of living steel i get.

When i go to bed all i dream of is the tree of whispers.

Posted at the top of these forums, also in the patch notes section. Most people never read them though.

I went crazy with whispers via the Blood Harvest zones, so I had lots of Varshan mats. Now my Shards will catch up to my eggs. So I am a happy camper.

1 Like

Less cindes, more steel

yeah 300 is a bit much, 200 would be nice amount. that way the 250 “mystery” chest can be the top tier chest to get

I just hope they don’t buff Varshan mats now because “it’s the new bottleneck”…

Those are already too easy to get. I have tons of those. If they make it even easier, I won’t have any more room in my stash. I’ll have to start making mule characters.

the issue was never living steel for me.

It was about the forgotten souls locked in helltides.

I agree the steel is nice, but I still think uber uniques need to be tuned for a long long long time sink, so I am generally against anything that makes uber uniques easier to get from a design perspective.

From a player perspective, I of course want it to be faster and easier…