Metamorphosis & Thibault's

Oh I’m talking about my HOTA Barb in this instance not my Rogue

I think it’s an unintentional defective interaction they should look at

Also, how can you not be using metamorphosis this season? Its so freaking cool to turn into a cloud of bats!

Ooh I’m sorry, that completely changes things. Sorry I don’t have a work around for you. Barbs not my class. Yes I get you now, it sucks because of that odd interaction.

Only 2 workarounds I can think of, that aren’t really work arounds. First you can just wait a few seconds to hit evade obviously. I don’t know how long you have to wait for Tibaults to come up again between evade uses. Or build a brand new barb and never level up metamorphosis which is a horrible idea, but sadly I think those are your only two options at this point.

1 Like

Man up and relevel a new barb. It’s what I did and many others have done. It sucks but it is what it is.

3 Likes

As if this is intended and not an oversight.

If your build requires this interaction to maintain enough resource, you need a better build.

My build doesn’t require it, but it would be nice if it wasn’t punishing to upgrade something :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

The entire thing is clearly unintended so it stands to reason that unintended things would stem from it. Oversights beget oversights.

1 Like

I wish SO SO SO much I had known about this on my first seasonal character but I did not and so I levelled up Metamorphosis.

-Now on my 3rd seasonal character and made absolutely certain I did NOT level up the vampiric power. SO much better.

-NO work around unfortunately. Once you level up metamorph, you’re stuck with it.

1 Like

Shouldnt be this way. There is no reason I can think of not to include a way to delevel powers when u make stuff like this possible.

someone in trade chat said they fixed this.

no idea if real or not.

Exactly, for a ball lightning sorc that is game breaking. They should patch meta to be 4 seconds at every rank or fix tibaults for that gaining (or refreshing) gives the resources.

I too levelled up meta to rank 3 because I was told it was fixed by jerks in discord.

I think the easiest quick fix that they should do now is give the ability to level down metamorphosis and then work on the permanent fix for Thibault’s… it’s a really unfortunate coincidence that this happened… I hope they can adjust for next hotfix…

why not just have thibault give the juice even if you were already unstoppable? too OP?

Every evade would be 50 resource so maybe?

The amount of people who are gonna be upset by the removal of these powers in S3 is gonna bring tears to my eyes. Tears of joy. :rofl:

who care, barb, rogue still 1 shot everything even with random dog **** gears :rofl:

I recall the same sort of comments about the Barber in last season. Don’t recall any fits about not having it at the start of this season. Dude, I like a lot of your posts and thoughts but then you lean into this pseudo bully mentality. I personally think you’re better than this.

1 Like

People don’t miss the barber because rogue is exploiting the bug on Thibaults Will. 21 combo points is amusing.

This is now almost 2 month old and Blizzard still ignores this as always. A shame

I think they’ve read it, but doesn’t mean they’ll reply to it.

If they did, you’d get people pestering them for daily updates.

They made a hotfix for it, what are you talking about? It specifically made it so the duration did not increase on metamorphosis. I swear kids these days never read patch notes.

2 Likes