Major rubberbanding PS5

As title says had no issue’s in betas server slam ect. but omfg can hardly get anywhere now, on a side note dont see my beta rewards time will tell.

Same. It’s so bad it’s near unplayable. Ugh!

Same here. Im very disappointed. The game on PS5 for me is not enjoyable at all. Died already several times due to this. And I was planning to play HC, which doesnt make sense with the current situation. Can we expect a solution in the coming days or you think this will last for weeks?

I’m having the same issue. If it had run this bad for me during the beta and server slam i wouldn’t have the game but it ran great had no issues. Now its a giant dumpster fire and is unplayable

I started late this morning (as I didn’t want to get up in the middle of the night :slight_smile: ) and the beginner zones have been entirely lag free for me, zero banding. Could just be that a huge number of players are all on some zone servers that started together? don’t know how they coded it but, hopefully it will calm down as people spread out some.

Game is currently unplayable for me. I feel embarrassed for preordering.

1 Like

having same issues, ps network seems to having worst time out of all

Same… game is unplayable

i pre ordered this game and I cant play due to high ms(ping) on PS5…the worst experience ever :frowning: obviously the server are having issues and we have seen one trying fix it