Specific Character login issue, kicked back to login screen June 2023

I’m also in this boat with the character I grinded through all early access. Definitely paid for 2 copies of early access since my work schedule is crazy and I had off the weekend. And bam here we are can’t play it and slowly leveling a new char…

There definitely should be some level of compensation for this bug. Platinum for a “premium” skin or something.

1 Like

It is already widely known issue right now in Korea. People have been talking about it in the community and because of that, a lot of people already done refunding and did not decide to buy the game.

2 Likes

Same issue here, haven’t been able to play my main since Tuesday.
Ticket Number: US92266902

1 Like

5:53pm est friday no change. Since monday :skull_and_crossbones:

Alright gentlemen, ill be back on sunday. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 Like

Howdy Everyone,

Just dropping in to let everyone know we are still investigating this issue. Currently we have no other updates and no requests for additional information. We’ll pop back in here if we get any information.

2 Likes

How is there none though? The OPs issue was fixed. This is very weird!

1 Like

That’s a bummer that you have no other updates, would it be safe to say that there is no chance this will get worked out over the weekend?

1 Like

Thank you for dropping in and letting us know. Hope to see this resolved soon.

1 Like

Did Blizz end up providing you with any information? Any comments on your ticket? If so, would you mind sharing?

Mines been ignored since monday. But i can extrapolate some context from the recent blue post. That response if read litteraly is pretty off, “if” implies that this might be permanent.
And “no requests for additional information” is another way of saying dont bother asking. Really awesome way to talk to a bunch of customers frustrated with a faulty product

2 Likes

Nice that someone finally posted literally anything, since it’s been crickets for 3 1/2 days. At least we know it’s being worked on, for that I’ll say Thanks.

It’s definitely frustrating, I agree. My ticket has had no interaction as well, other than when I jumped in their web chat service yesterday morning.

Trying to remain optimistic about getting our characters back soon…but it is difficult.

2 Likes

I finally gave up and started leveling a barbarian last night. RIP Jerg the Rogue may your digital soul corrupt the developers’ personal characters so that they can feel what it’s like.

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up, if there’s any info we can give to help you try to narrow the issue I’d be glad to help with what I can.

Ya know if this hit one of the big streamers it woulda been fixed pronto quick

A post of this was also responded to recently on reddit by an official so thats a positive i suppose?

2 Likes

I said the same thing to my buddy last night lol, or it would have at least been shown to people.

1 Like

So I was experiencing this issue since the initial crash on June 5th on not only my early access character but any new character. I am currently able to login again. I was testing every day since then with no luck until just now. Unsure if a fix was deployed or they’re doing it on a per-account-basis but it might be worth trying again.

2 Likes

As of 8:12 PM Central, 6/9, I’m still unable to log in to my Rogue.
Ticket Number: US92323708

6/9 6:27 pm PST still cannot log in on my Druid

Tiicket Number: US92340566