[Main Thread] Queued for game, long loading screens

Same over here. I was dropping frames so i did a reload. Oops

Edit: I did a repair on the client from the desktop app. Not sure if that’s what fixed it, but i got in.

3 Likes

Yeah this just started today… I am having the same issue.

1 Like

Same. You’d think Blizzard would be more prepared, given the beta tests. I just want to get to act 4, man… : /

1 Like

Same here just got home from work and can not play Start game pending for over 20 minutes now . Another server failure not surprised this is blizzard after all.

1 Like

Same here. Stuck for 20 min or more. On the series x.

They’ve pinned this thread: [PC] Unable to Log In with Digital Deluxe or Ultimate Edition Early Access? Info Here!

The third point seemed to help me, I changed my region and now I can log in

been stuck in this queue as well for 30 minutes on PS5…

Log out the battle net completely. Re login is successfully.

Also stuck… closed the game, reloaded, stuck again for over 10 mins :frowning_face: may ask for a refund of the ultimate if I can’t get in today. Huge bummer. Really hoping they fix this fast! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Doesnt work. Logged out and in 20 times, but still nothing

1 Like

Same problem here. On PS5 and been queued for at least 15 mins.

1 Like

Try my fix mention above IPMan. Lemme know if it works.

1 Like

Same issue on PC. Pretty lame there’s no estimated queue time or position…

1 Like

Froze on a loading screen. crashed, now stuck at start game pending.

Same issue here on PS5. What the heck? I played all night last night with virtually no issues.

They just acknowledged it… Hope its fixed soon

Yup, stuck on que for 20min. Restarted PC and have been waiting 10min now.

On pc. Same issue, stuck in start game pending purgatory. Tried closing and reopening bnet, along with logging off and back on. No luck fixing the issue. East coast North America.

Same issue here. Stuck on Queued for Game screen. Started about 30 min ago for me. Xbox. First problem I’ve had so far but a big one.

My party went to go into the dungeon Caldera Gate on PC.

Never loaded us in just stayed at the loading door screens with animations and everything. -For all of us.
We exited the game and came back in and tried doing it not being in a party. -same thing.