[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

After all this time and all the money youve made off of this franchise and WoW. You would absolutely think you would have this down. Where these issues wouldnt happen. Smh acting like a damn start up company

2 Likes

Why is this only PlayStation having these issues??? Good old Microsoft up to no good! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

The same problem… Cmn,

Some of us have to work tomorrow. This isn’t right.

2 Likes

Compensation would be nice. Ultimate edition for the ultimate L.

1 Like

Man this is BS!!! I preordered the Ultimate Edition months ago and I keep getting this 315306 CODE. Are they trying to fix this or something???

1 Like

I paid a lot of money for the ulimate edition of Diablo4 for the PS 5. And it doesn’t work?! Are you serious?!
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Definitely expect compensation for the failure to supply what was paid for.

3 Likes

All of my friends are playing now. I’m in Singapore and I woke up at 7am for this and see what I’ve got!!!

Glad I’m not the only one been trying for over an hour now still nothing

1 Like

I can’t log in either…But I’m not crying like a little…

You guys need to get a grip. I want to play, too, but this happens like clockwork with all major games. The problem will be fixed soon. We will play and enjoy, and this will be forgotten. You zoomers need to grow a pair.

3 Likes

Are you kidding me??? I had to save up from my Ramen allowance to buy Ultimate Edition so that I could have 4 days of earlier access. Over an hour and I see my money going down the drain?

I demand a refund and may be compensate me for staying on the hungrier side for weeks, Blizzard!!!

I’ve played all the diablos (yes I’m getting old). But, putting this pre launch extra experience time to playing and then this crap happening is just dumb in my opinion. Especially because they had multiple beta sessions and a server slam. Most not cool. Hopefully they get it fixed quickly. And, if we do not get compensated in money, I believe we should be at least compensated in some way, be it in game items, gold, or something cool. You cannot drum all this up and then just drop the ball on the day everything is supposed to be up.

3 Likes

Same. This is the first time i have ever pre-purchased a game and im met with disappointment. At this point i want my money back or at least comped for lost time.

3 Likes

Took the big edition today so i can play tonight a bit before going to bed cauz im working tomorrow but look like i will not be able to do so… Yeah really worth paying the big price …

4 Likes

Same here I’m guessing there was no coordination or preparation made with a team at PlayStation to make sure things were good.

My friends who purchased it today got in and are playing. I pre ordered months ago and I get the no license error

1 Like

I’ve restarted twice…still no luck. Looks like I paid extra for nothing.

1 Like

The issue is with PS5, the license service is currently under maintenance, my guess is its intentional on sony’s part, due to the Microsoft acquisition of activision/blizzard

Doesn’t make it acceptable