[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

Downloaded the game and everything was going smooth. Changed the battle net account (Still didnt play the game yet) from my brother’s to mine and here I am stuck with this invalid license for approximatly 24 hours. No response nor updates about the issue from blizzard or sony side and they just took the money. They are posting stuff on twitter about classes as if there is nothing going around. Also I tried every single method to access the game and neither one of them worked for me. This is the best 4 days early launch BLIZZARD.

4 Likes

And most painfull is all my friend is playing Diablo on ps5 how insane, i gonna crying

2 Likes

Can we please have an update? It’s been almost 24 hours now, 1/4 of the early access period, and I still am getting this license error. I have tried every “trick.” I have a support ticket open with Blizzard.

5 Likes

Anyone know if the pre order mount and pre order saddle itens will be linked in the shared console account (the one without purchased) after official launch, since we cant enjoy the early pre order access?

2 Likes

Ok I confirmed all my Diablo 4 ultimate edition and micro transactions show on my wife’s bnet account instead of mine, even though she hasn’t logged in in years and never once was I asked to link an account. She played overwatch on my ps4 7 years ago and it must have carried credentials over from that. On her bnet account it shows no PSN account linked and for the Diablo transactions they all show as separate blank transactions dated yesterday.

My PSN account was linked to my bnet account after the pre order, is all I can think. I just need everything moved over to my account and I assume that will fix this license error.

Oof, that is really bad, Blizzard.

Posting again for those that haven’t seen it.

I would just switch it back to my wife’s account while Blizzard fixes this, but the account link has a 1 year cooldown unfortunately.

Any updates on this issues still cant log in and quite frankly am ready to do a refund and just buy the game at a later date when its working.

Still having the license issue. Have tried all suggestions and workarounds this Am and now evening and no luck.

Nothing works for me either on my PS5. No official announcement has been made since. This is quite indecent for a company of such reputation.

Sony won’t refund, they denied me. Said it had been downloaded already. I even escalated it, the supervisor said the issue is 100% on “the publisher” and no refunds would be honored for anyone who has already downloaded the game.

So i legit only bought this early access because me and my friend wanted to play this on Ps5 together this weekend and we game share. At no point in the purchase section on PS5 is it shown that early access cannot be game shared and for it only to be announced after the release when so many have bought it is borderline criminal. You might scoff at this but its genuinely not ok to omit information to keep sales then to add in new stipulations after launch. The amount of money blizzard could now lose on this is stupid and for what? just let us use game share the way its intended. what difference is it if i play gameshare or sat on a couch with him?

1 Like

I can confirm that for me and others ive seen, by purchasing the crypt hunter pack from the ps store the game allowed me to log in. restarting and reinstalling did nothing to solve the license error. Its f’d up but if you are desperate It works.

PS5 ultimate edition
(code 315306)

wtf!?

You bring up some good points and I’m not trying to be edgy here but this is exactly the kind of issue that a class action can be brought up for. In fact, I just got a payout from Udemy because they engaged in similar deceptive marketing.

1 Like

someone raised a post about a class action and they were laughed at… tbh they should laugh at themselves because hes right! its borderline class action. Blizzard have lost the plot and if action was taken against them on this they’d likely lose

1 Like
  1. PS customer service absolutely sucks. I’ve been trying to connect with agent for past 4 hours and they’re perm busy. Same while calling em
  2. For those living in the EU it’s perfectly possible to sue or get a refund within 14 days. Paying an additional 30USD for service that doesn’t work - ain’t that cool?

Is there a fix coming for Xbox users dealing with this issue or are we just screwed?

Lets put it this way they put a post on their twitter about it 20 hours ago and said “will update once we have more information.” and since then they havent said a thing… they dont care. lol. when was the last admin comment on this forum.

3 Likes

I had the exact same issue and even though I think I fixed it. It’s what made me locked out of being able to play.