[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

Unable to find a valid license for Diablo 4 Code 315306 who can help us to fix it?
Also would love to have some people troubleshoot PS5 users not just ask Sony to fix it

I am on xbox and game share. We bought the deluxe version and I am still getting the no license error. I have deleted and re downloaded game 2x. I have bought 2 different add ons so 1.99 coins and Cryp hunter. As well as full turned off console multiple times. Nothing has solved this problem …… this is ridiculous. Game registers I have it and can buy add ons just not play it.
Side note friend I game share with was able to play without trouble and he’s the primary person.

3 Likes

I just don’t understand why this information occurs when I already bought the game several days ago. Why is there no any information about this when you buy Deluxe version?
I would have never bought an early access version if I had known this.

"Users who purchase a Deluxe/Ultimate Edition on an account should use that same account to host couch co-op sessions during the Early Access period. This ensures the guest player can join and participate in co-op.

Accounts that weren’t the original purchaser of Deluxe/Ultimate Edition of the game on that console will not be able to play in Early Access unless they join as a second player with the account that made the original purchase."

1 Like

They are insane for stating something like this after the release.

1 Like

When and where was this posted !?!? I logged into primary purchaser account logged into game on my console started Diablo no issue logged out and went to mine and still couldn’t play. .

Well once again blizzard lying as that didn’t fix the problem and is 100% BS to make that a rule.

Cant login. 315306. Tried restarting

I have a game share work around that is working for over 98% of people I’ve encountered peep my step by step here or my past live twitch stream for help No joke game share fix!
Twitch

1 Like

Posted here Game sharing during Early Access couch co-op on console, thread is closed so nobody can comment.

Posted 12 hours ago, after I already pre-purchased the game. Activision doesn’t change :frowning:

1 Like

Fehlercode 315306
BattleTag: Neomatrixx#2364
PS5Tag: Neomatrixx

They weren’t lying when they said Hell welcomes all. #Scam

I’m the original owner of a 100$ game and I can’t even play on my other main account? What nonsense is this, I demand my refund immediately.

1 Like

I’m still getting this issue, tried a full restart, installed a free game from the PlayStation store as this was reported to work but still no luck…

Finally, what worked for me was to log out of my ps account on the ps5 and when I restart it, the game opens normally and I have not had the license error again. In case it’s helpful.

I confirm that this method is working. I’m just afraid of ban.
You start the game on the second PS (PS you share the game with) from account that purchased the pre order, then you do all the procedures and then start the game on your PS from your account with pre order. But still, the game will be started twice by one user on two different consoles at the same time. Will it count as a simultaneous playing on two consoles from the same account? I heard there were cases when ppl were banned for sharing one game like this.
Nevertheless, these are just my concerns :confused:

Anyone knows how to get a refund for early access? I give up trying to connect to a game that only lets me see the title page

I was able to play for few hours in the morning but getting this error now and none of the workarounds fixes it.

I did link my psn account and battle.net account while I was playing though.

Would be great if there was some description of the actual problem instead of this silence from Blizzard and “just hang in there and trust us”.

2 Likes

I am still getting that error. It lets my husband log in and i can play with him. When i try to log in on my acct i still get that error.

A quick and elegant solution would be to roll back to the Server Slam licensing scheme after upgrading every players account to ultimate and refunding the premium some of us paid to get it along early access.

2 Likes

Tried playing last night and got this error on PS5. My boyfriend could log on and play no problem. Tried this morning and still the same issue. I’ve logged out of my account, restarted the console and everything else. Still getting code 315306 about unable to find valid license.

1 Like