[Main Thread] Game Crashes During Play - June 2023

This problem is still in the game , crashing to desktop every few minutes , no fix from blizzard other than updating driver or system requirement … c’mon

30 Likes

Stuck at " Logging Into Diablo IV … " screen every time. RTX3060

2 Likes

Crashing constantly with 1080ti.

Running latest nvidia drivers.
Disabled razer software.
Reduced graphics settings as much as possible.
Ran scan & repair.

Played beta and server slam without issue.
Please fix Blizz!!

4 Likes

Having the exact same issue… Played Open Beta with no issues or crashes. During Server Slam once I got past Kyovashad game would continually crash. I had hoped this was fixed with launch, played for about 3-4 hours, no issues… but just like Server Slam, once I get to about lvl 14 and past Kyovashad the game constantly crashes. Anything seems to cause it, opening a menu, using a skill… you know, walking?

During server slam I had to turn everything to absolute minimum just to try and do the world boss without crashing!

Ryzen 3600, 32gigs ram, 1080ti - latest drivers installed. No - no overheating issues, older games push my system harder than D4 does! No CPU or GPU spikes. Just crashes.

2 Likes

3080 here never have any issues with any game on ultra…I have crashed 8 times with NVidia update and rolled it back and it still just crashes. No razer products noe had issue with betas. Glad I took off work for this.

Update: have been playing crash free for about 2 hours after rolling back Nvidia drivers.

Went from 535.98 to 531.79.

Hope it helps someone.

I rolled Back and still crashes :frowning:

1 Like

I tried tolling back to 531.41 as it was for the Diablo IV Beta… still crashes. Can’t get in more than 5-10 minutes before it freezes and crashes to desktop.

I opened a ticket and contacted them about this in Server Slam. They couldn’t be bothered to respond and everyone trolled me for saying there was an issue. Still having the same issues, None of the fixes work.

3 Likes

Same problems here, same problems during server slam.

1 Like

So after looking around for a fix for my crashing, after reading on here that Razer Synapse and Chroma is causing problems i thought Razer Cortex could possible be doing the same thing, after turning it off and exiting out of all razer apps i have yet to crash

tried every fix I could find. still getting consistent crashes every 15-40 minutes.

1 Like

I’m getting same result with constant crashes 5-15 min into the game.
Brand new new computer… Rolled back drivers (4 versions) same result. Changed to medium, high, ultra on Graph settings… Same result.

I’m running a GTX3080 with an AMD Ryzen 7 7700X CPU and 16 GB DDR5 Ram.

Found a solution to my crashing… I swapped from my 2x16gig 3200mhz memory kits to my old 2x8gig 3600mhz ram sticks, crashing gone! I had an instance of major stutter where I thought the whole system would crash, but 2-3 seconds later it was fine.

Framerate dropped about 10-15fps in spots at times, total system ram usage dropped between 6-8gigs all without changing a single setting (10.5-12.5gig Ram usage vs 16.5-18.5 with the 32gig kit).

Swapped back to my 32gig kit, crashed on loading. No other game has this issue. MH World, Deep Rock, Death Stranding etc… all fine.

1 Like

Been playing since launch. Game crashed and now my Lvl 29 Hardcore Barb is gone. Game said lost connection to server, got some sort of error, and now my character is gone. QueenSmashy

Same problem here. Been building this pc to be ready for d4 launch with drivers up to date and I spent most of my night trying to figure out what’s the problem. Currently lvl 14 in kyovashad and I cannot run the game without it crashing. Mostly when there’s any loading screen or dungeon. The screen freezes and the computer reboots everytime.

This needs more explanation

( 2080 ti graphic card )

Asus TUF OC 3080 ti same issues crashing my pc all the time, i cant play at all, latest GPU drivers razer synapse updated, did you found any solution?

1 Like

My computer loose signal/hard crash on login, have to reboot computer, can’t get past login. Tried 10 times, always the same thing, any solutions???..
This is the only game that does this and I play many games…

Specs: 3060 gpu and 8700K cpu, 32 gb ddr4

Found a solution guys, I was crashing on login literally, hard reboot, never seen that in any games.
The game produces massive power spike, if the psu isn’t so powerful, it will crash everything.
Solution: limit the framerate in nvidia panel to reduce the power spike, start with 50 fps limit and see if it works (for me it worked), then increase slowly the framerate up until the point you don’t crash anymore and have the highest fps you can have.

So you have a bad PSU. I doubt that is the problem for many others.