Loot Reborn Season

So is it an update or a season? I didn’t really see any type of a seasonal mechanic. Some new bosses etc… but seems like just an update. Am I missing something?

ill make it easy for me and just link to avalons post

so basically its both, avalons posts just lists the seasonal stuff. the other things are baseline and thus for eternal, and seasonal.

1 Like

It’s very light on the seasonal stuff due to the massive overhaul of a core system within the game. Some people are opting to play on the Eternal Realm instead because of this. Since all of the changes, aside from what was posted by Nyurei and Avalon above, will be coming to Eternal Realm as well.

If those list of goodies don’t interest you, feel free to have fun on Eternal and play with all the new stuff coming.

Seems like just an update! I see a lot of people not playing or stop playing this season early, like after a week because of this. But at the same time it seems like a really good way for Devs to have more time to work on the next season I guess!!

To give you a little more context. No idea how many will play around with the new systems or what realm. I’ll be playing on the seasonal realm personally but to each their own.

About 1 week, i wsas right!

No, the games still awful. It’s exciting for the first few days then you spend all your time in town throwing away good drops trying to temper them. I’d say 1 out of every 300 things I pick up are worth it, then I temper them and it’s 5 chances to make it better or straight to salvage.