Lol an hour and half queue... on the first minute

Yea do not believe the number given, its going to be messed up all weekend.

edit: I really wish they would just do actual stress tests, and not have an open beta being used as a stress test, let alone the closed beta last week.

Who the F is moaning about jumping on the ‘free for all’ and not being able to insta-play, muppet!

3 Likes

Yeah the DIV game still has Install greyed out, DIV Beta is installed and had play but greyed out.

Need to relaunch battle.net.

Was happening to me last week but opening and closing refreshed the launcher.

Ya, almost like it’s an open beta and devs told us yesterday to anticipate queue times because they’re stress testing servers.

2 Likes

did you reboot battle.net client?

As expected. They would be idiots if they overscale, as this is a performance / stress test for their cloud. So they will start with less instances and watch what services crash and how fast they can fix it.

This is the actual stress test, because you want a real life scenario not an artificial test.

1 Like

I restarted Bnet Menu and Play is still greyed out. Just says, this game cannot be played yet.

The numbers is dropping fast. Was 88mins at 16.55, down to 7 minutes now at 17.10.

Sounds like you are trying to activate the live game, not the beta, change it to beta with the button over the play button.

ok then use scan and repair from the wheel there.

Got in queue around 11:40 and logged in by 11:52

snooze ya lose :sweat_smile:

Was doing that while here in the forums, still is greyed out. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/expectations-for-the-diablo-iv-open-beta-march-24-26/6276/3

Read.

Not sure if directed at me but that doesn’t really answer anything that’s going on, on my end. /sweat. lol

wait, you did the scan and repair? and it actually scanned the files?

Same :slight_smile:
Started the game 15 mins early (got 6 min queue) and thought for sure it would eventually kick me out but then the Start Game screen suddenly appeared 10 mins before official Open Beta launch time.

Looking at 15 min. I have the distinct feeling I’m not escaping the queue that cheap.

Yeah. I restarted the client after the repair and now Play is functioning. :sparkles:

I replied to the original poster.

1 Like

aha!
I knew it :slight_smile:
is it 20 chars now?