Login servers having problems again

I briefly landed on char select before getting completely booted and my char was displaying 2 levels below what i was at, hoping there’s no roleback

I would rather Blizz fix the servers they refuse to fix instead of holding eachothers members while drinking stolen br*stmilk

in the middle of 2023 and with so much technology, high sales resources, still not being able to keep the game online…

3 Likes

Same issue… same error code, no connection damn :frowning:

The phrase “we’ll be” implies that the maintenance was planned. The additional pop-up that states “we are investigating reports” further implies that the maintenance did not go as planned.

HOTFIX 6 & 7 - June 8, 2023 – 1.0.2

2 Likes

at least they upgraded error 37 to more digits… just like the $$$ they ask for pixels.

try 22 years… rip wow beta

Spoken like someone that can’t program their own name in BASIC talking about a globally released AAA game in it’s first week with millions of players connecting to fresh new servers with, not yet perfected code.

Also, show us where Blizz is standing around REFUSING to fix the servers as we wait through maintenance while they fix the servers, you fn genius. lol

You’ll live. So will D IV.

1 Like

imagine having to wait to go back farming dungeons , damn life is hard haha

1 Like

Def hard for the weak, who are out in force over their misplaced binkies. lol

1 Like

I don’t like it just as much as anyone else but I get it. I do wish the devs would mail out a little free currency or something for the inconvenience games like genshin and others do

it is their legal right to make and keep the game running as this game has been purchased, so players must also uphold the legal rules of playing the game without cheating. it is a duty to fulfill this on both sides, mainly theirs

1 Like

I’ll take a unique weapon for my troubles please lol.

Oooorrrr, we could accept the realities of software. Even the simplest programs can have bugs. I can’t imagine the headaches designing and perfecting something like this. Apparently, neither can all of the misfits who were never told no in their lives. lol

The good news is, Blizz will fix it. Sadly they can’t help with the emotional immaturity of so many adults. It’s a sad state of affairs.

1 Like

Clearly i was joking trollman.

bro stop spaming we got ur point

1 Like

Something is clearly wrong with you. Your the one individual in the chat consistently insulting and being toxic. Is it hard to have a discussion without resulting to such pathetic standards?

the ones who didnt get to have sex have grown mean and resentful in their middle-age and are bullying me every time you give them a break

came to complain - just bought the game and its brokened