[Main Thread] Queued for game, long loading screens

same. really wish there was an offline mode. I just want to play the game

10 Likes

Happened to me as well but finally got in 1 time and went into dungeon stuck on loading for 20 mins before I exited the game.

1 Like

Same here. Less than stuck on the pending for more than 15 min.

1 Like

same, cant log in, stuck on the same screen message

1 Like

Same here. Stuck on Start Game Pending. PC

2 Likes

They’ve pinned this thread: [PC] Unable to Log In with Digital Deluxe or Ultimate Edition Early Access? Info Here!

The third point seemed to help me, I changed my region and now I can log in

2 Likes

Same. Stuck in “game pending” for the last 10 min or so

2 Likes

Was stuck on that screen for 20 min. Just now got in

2 Likes

We shouldn’t have to do anything if it’s been working fine since we started and now it’s just acting up. It’s on their end

5 Likes

Same issue here. Game froze, closed it out. Now can’t get back in.

1 Like

Also stuck at start game pending screen for around 10-15 minutes now

1 Like

Same issue. When I log in I can’t load dungeons or anything.

Same issue here. Stuck at “start game pending.”

2 Likes

Finally got in. see how long it lasts…

Same issue here too. I also bugged out after the Astaroth fight at the end of Act 2 and it wouldn’t let me complete it. After restarting I had to do the fight again and that time it wouldn’t end the fight scene and switch to the cinematic. After another restart I no longer can get through the login Queue. Really hoping I don’t have to fight Astaroth a 3rd time cause i get anxious every boss fight on the hardcore character

1 Like

Same, on Xbox, was fine and then got stuck in a zone, so logged out. Now start game pending for 20 min

1 Like

Same on PC. Just trying to play the game

2 Likes

same issue here, on ps5. sheesh, yesterday was valid license issues, today it’s this.

1 Like

Same here. Stuck on Start Game Pending. PC

1 Like

Yep, same here on PC. I’m already on the fence about this game and this isn’t helping.

1 Like