Level 30 and one legendary drop? is that normal?

Do they really not drop until later in the game? I have had some tough times killing some quest bosses are they the only ones that drop them?

Yeah, drop rates improve with levels, it starts to be somehow reasonable around lv 40+ and you get to occassionaly build something that makes sense out of it, still, you will salvage/extract 90% of them.

Just for reference: During serve slam I haven’t seen single leg for first 7.5h (of which 5h spend on max level).

I have had to fight the Butcher twice. Got two legendaries off of him so far. And one or two off of a couple other larger bosses. But I’m doing tons of side quests, not really progressing the story at the moment.

If you haven’t run a few dungeons, do it. Rares and legendaries drop pretty regularly there.

Nice you got lucky! Woot

Act end bosses all drop one, got one more outside of the 2 bosses i killed so far, seems pretty normal, should be mostly yellow around the 30s

Inhad 3 drop by that time and now at 4p 2 more dropped. Issue is they are useless to my build

Now I feel stupidly lucky… I had three drop by level 18 and only one was a guaranteed boss drop (act 1 boss dropped 2 amulets)

Now I’m mid 30s and have a bank stash half filled with legendaries and I’m wearing like 4? Though one is imprinted

I made it to 34 before finding one. I’m 35 now and I’ve found 4 since the first one. Granted, one of them is a gaurantee from the Act 1 boss, with Vigo’s amulette. That was also unironically the first one I found.

Heh. I’m 32 now and I’ve found…no legendaries at all. None. The drop rate was apparently nerfed into the ground and out the other side of the planet between the server slam and retail launch. And I keep getting weapons for every class except the one I play on, making keeping my weapon up to date extremely difficult. As it stands, the early game reward schedule sucks massively. I’d gladly trade the 300k gold/hr. farm for even one legendary at this point that my build could use.

Weird, I’ve gotten at least one legendary from each Act boss.
At Level 30, I think I found 5 legendaries.

Eh no. It was nerfed between Open Beta and Server Slam. Server Slam had the lower rates, esp at lower levels. Exceptions being the World Bosses.

Relax. You are level 32 and don’t need to min/max at this point. Work with what you have, not what you want to have at end game.

:slight_smile:

I am level 28 or so and have gotten one, and it is one I can’t use for my build. :woman_shrugging: RNG is RNG.

Yeah thing is; I didn’t finish act 1 until over 30. Some people play the game, others B line the Gold Line.

It started to sprinkle more Legendarys around level 30+, and the rate increased further the closer Im getting to 50. How many so far? I haven’t been counting but usally a few an hour, between 1 and 3… Its a lot but I welcome it. :slight_smile:

My Necromancer is just on the story at World Tier 2.

Before Astaroth, I was wearing 3 Legendaries. 1 from Act 1 Boss (Necklace), 1 is a Ring from somewhere I forgot, 2x Main Hand Weapon from Gambling but I can only wear one.

There was a message on Screen that I cant loot Obols anymore. What the heck is Obols? There I realized that it’s the Gambling thing. So I spam the Gambling button fast becoz I thought it would only give me trash item like on Diablo 3 ROFL. I was surprised to get 2x. ROFL.

After killing Astaroth (Act 2 Boss), it dropped me another Legendary… a Necklace to replace my Act 1 Necklace. BTW, my Legendary Main Weapon was useless on killing Astaroth. I used another Ability instead.

I am level 37 now … all on Story Campaign. Got a total of 5x Legendaries so far. Can only use 3x… Neck, Ring and Main Weapon.

I want to try World Tier 3 to speed up getting more legendaries. We will see when I get there. Wish me luck.

I didn’t get my first legendary drop until level 34. And I’m 41 atm and I’ve only seen one drop. They’re ultra rare.

Just a friendly reminder that there is no loot differences between WT1 and WT2. So far Ive bumped into 4 Goblins that dropped nothing useful, opened 3 whispering chests (two had legos), maybe 4 legos from Gambling. The scripted drops of course. Made a handful of my own using the affixes from running dungeons. Still quite a few drops off Elites in dungeons, no soo much (or much rarer) off the boss in a dungeons.

Ooof… that’s rough. I’m 35. Dropped over 10 for sure.

Through level 30 I got two.

Wait until you approach 50. It will rain.