It's going to be a long 68 days (1 Days Now)

Per Request I’ll try to keep Thread Title Updated.

This weekend has been the most fun I’ve had with a video game in a long time. Even with all the network problems, I had a blast and love almost everything about it. Graphics, sound, atmosphere, gameplay, it’s all perfect.

I really like the mmo aspects of it. The world felt alive with everyone running around. Im just super bummed now because I have wait 68 days to play again.

I’m 39 now, married with a family so I rarely find myself the time to play games, like I used to in my youth. I rarely play games for long periods of time now. When I played the D4 beta, it reignited a joy I haven’t felt with gaming in a long time. It’s the first time in many many years, that I want to come back and keep playing a game.

Those of us that got the Ultimate/Deluxe get an extra 5 day head start.

Launch times:

Deluxe/Ultimate Edition

June 1

• 4 PM PT
  • 7 PM ET

June 2

• 12 AM GMT
  • 8 AM JST
  • 9 AM AEST

Standard Edition

June 5

• 4 PM PT
  • 7 PM ET

June 6

• 12 AM GMT
  • 8 AM JST
  • 9 AM AEST

If anyone is looking for a clan:

137 Likes

Yeah its gonna be hard to feel invested in other games now haha.

Maybe time to knockout some home projects and catch up on shows while waiting.

16 Likes

Just go play Diablo Immortal. Almost the same game

14 Likes

They should take their time and polish the game until release. I’m patient and happy it’s coming out in two months. Patience is always rewarded.

8 Likes

Same!

I only play 1-3 games at a time. Usually 2. One is always DotA for the past almost 20 years. The other is an RPG.

Definitely have some time to finish work and home projects before the summer, which is nice :blush:

1 Like

almost giggity days. gonna be rough.

the rest of the gaming market is rough.
i heard about the new CS but that´s not until summer, too.

2 Likes

You should probably find something else to do instead of being miserable and trying to make everyone else feel miserable

37 Likes

I’m tempted, but when i think about the paywalled progression my enthusiasm for that game dies instantly XD.

1 Like

Yup I know the feeling, the wait is going to suck lol.

4 Likes

Just grind like all of us. Had no problem completing Act 1 in relaxed 2 days.

2 Likes

I’m selling my house and moving. I wasn’t able to get too much time into the beta because of that. But, at least I’ll be busy enough that these next couple of months will go by quickly. I’ll be living in an “in-between house” for a couple of months, too. Debating getting either D2R or Last Epoch to help tide me over.

I’m really eager to play more D4 Druid.

2 Likes

I agree with you on everything, except for liking the MMO elements, which I’d rather not see in a game. Yes, the long wait will be tough. I wish I could just continue playing now.

1 Like

Personally, I’ll be fine up until about a week away and then it will slowly ramp up till the launch. Hoping launch and playing it past Act 1 brings it all together cause right now it is missing something for me.

And June might be busier for me because Aliens: Dark Descent is releasing that month and not sure if LotR Return to Moria will be out around then since I think it comes out in Spring.

This is what will make the wait painful imo. There isn’t another ARP that can scratch the itch like the beta did.

2 Likes

I’m older than you, so those 68 days are going to be a lot longer.

3 Likes

Guess I’ll start back up my trudge through the legendary lightfall campaign on destiny 2. Got bored with wow when they uncapped valor. Sunk like 300 hours into the new d3 season, once the beta hit I lost all interest. Even thinking about playing destiny I’m like ehh, and here I am 4 hours later babbling on the forums.

So, no word yet on an additional beta between now and the launch and no word on an early launch for pre-orders?

1 Like

The wait is going to be interminable. I wanted to play the beta before I made a decision to preorder, but I knew if I ended up playing the beta and liking it would make the wait all the more worse. And that’s exactly what happened.

3 Likes

I LOVE the game, I would pay more money if I could play it today.

Blizzard please, take my money and let me play! Thanks :slight_smile:

68 days will be hard, I dont want to play another games, just this game!

10 Likes

I’m 39 as well and I have only been this passionate about playing a game 4 times, when WoW first launched, playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, playing Elden Ring, and playing both D4 beta weekends. If the rest of the game is good, I can see me playing this game for a long long time. As long as the bugs, rubberbanding when entering areas, and connection issues are fixed, I can confidently say this game will be a candidate for game of the year.

7 Likes