It's going to be a long 68 days (1 Days Now)

Had the opposite experience. Was just going to wait for june but decided to pick it up and play all day sunday, which I did.

Reminded me of a mix of D3 and Diablo immortal with some serious attempts to look POE with the dark gore stuff.

Nothing fresh or new. Combat didnt stand out as amazing. Builds all seem standard issue ARPG stuff. Classes seemed interesting but not after seeing them all play out.

I dont have the urge to play after playing most the day sunday. Just nothing new to the equation here and doesnt seem that far off from D3 which i played to death. Game doesnt really stand out among the other ARPG games, all of which are far cheaper to play.

Ill get my $70 worth come launch, but im just not hyped, and dont see myself playing this anywhere near as long as i played D3 or POE. Seems most the efforts here went into story, cutscenes and voice overs and those are the things i care least about in an ARPG. I care more about depth, build variety, interesting classes, and rewarding endgame content loops. All thats left for this game is a rewarding endgame content loop, so im hoping they can at least do that if not anything else here.

1 Like

I was hesitant to pick up another Diablo game, but I’m very glad I decided to in the eleventh hour. The beta was very well done, and the Druid might as well have been tailor made for my aesthetic.

1 Like

Oh babies, I found my homies, I reinstalled D3 today and learning about the new features from season 28 ;D

5 Likes

I definitely almost went back into D2 just because it reminded me the parts of D2 that i liked. They really nailed the vibe from D2 while improving on it. Only reason i didnt is because im hooked on FF14 to tide me over the next two months of waiting.

2 Likes

I woke up wondering what I would do with all my excess free time. Perhaps an induced coma for 68 days?

3 Likes

Not for me I didn’t buy this yet and it didn’t impress me enough to be excited.

The wait will truly be too long. I hope we can all enjoy the launch when it is finally here.

1 Like

No all we have is the Play “up” to 4 days earlier, nothing official.

If only that was doable. Put me to sleep wake me up June 2nd.

We’re thinking of starting a support group. We meet on Tuesdays.

7 Likes

Have fun! I did my first 150 ever, finally “beating” the game.

I agree. I just messaged my friend and was like… Now wtf do i do. I was playing the Division and Diablo 3 before the beta. Going back to those just seems like a step down haha.

doesn’t make it any less hard lol

The wait for me is crazy too. I have a baby on the way. due in the end of august. D4 is basically going to be that last game i can no life for a few days when it launches haha.

Zoom calls here we come!

1 Like

Fellow MOBA enjoyer. I played Dota for 15 years. To get our PvP fix, I have thought long and hard and realize that a D4 MOBA like a Battlerite/Dota hybrid is indeed 100% possible, conceptually.

1 Like

Will be there tomorrow, otherwise, I’ll just be an expert thumb twiddler until June.

i am going to miss pkaying d4. until then i guess i have last epoch and everspace 2 i can play. that will probably hold me over.

I have already moved on. The Beta was sub par and the devs have given very lack luster responses to understandable player concerns.

I do hope though that continue involvement in the forums spurs the devs to take player opinions into more consideration.

Not really.

There are enough games to occupied me. In fact, I think i can even wait until the game got sales.

In fact, the game in June 2023 that got me excited more is this: :point_down:

always?

ive been waiting for d2jsp to die for about 20 years by now :wink:

anytime now…

2 Likes

I’m pretty excited for the launch in June as well. Waiting can be hard, but I’m waiting on a bunch of other titles also.

Metroid Prime remastered finally materialized. I’m waiting for Prime 2 and 3 remaster to come out and the ever elusive prime 4. Also waiting on OW 2 pve.

The nice thing about D4 is I at least know when it will launch. Still it’s gonna be a long couple of months!

1 Like

It’s going to be hard to find something else to play while waiting lol

1 Like

You say you don’t see yourself playing as much but then the things you say are important are to a large extent unknowns.

For me, all I know is it will be worth purchasing. Will I play it as much as D2? I don’t know, not sure I’d play any game that much these days.

1 Like