Is this tool from Nexus Mod bannable?

When I played WoW like 15 years ago they allowed mods and macros, what changed since then?

You can still use mods in wow. Nothing changed.

I meant Blizz philosophy

Anyone using mods i hope is ban . theres nothing wrong with the base game UI. Wow is the only game that allows Mods due to its Sandbox UI design and setup. D4 doesnt have this and therefore doesnt allow modding

1 Like

Same as Nvidia DLSSā€¦

I use a mod, 3 of them. But they been approved.

That is you using windows for something that is not required to run the game.

Only allow mods and macros that are within the rules of the game however. The overlays from Diablo wouldnā€™t be allowed.
But yeah, D4 should be playable offline, and have mod support.
I guess Kotick and co. happened.

To be fair, afaik Blizzard regrets WoW addons because of all the information they can give in raids. The devs are fighting addons more than the players when designing stuff.

also my geforce technically is an over lay with added d4 support to itā€¦ and can be pulled up in gameā€¦ so technically even though blizzard uses itā€¦

Speaking of overlay ā€¦ What about steam overlay, now that D4 is on steam ? You are a keybind away from pulling any website right on top of your game, with a feature provided by a distribution software endorsed by Blizzard.

Wait till blizzard hears about Nvidia drivers!!!

psstā€¦ that has been discussed in this post. might help if you read the comments.

1 Like

Task manager is OP and should be nerfed.

huh? playing since preseaon with my nvidia 2060 super with dlss 2.0 ^^ i doubt thats going to bring trouble for people ^^

(tech noob tho honestly)

It already did, about 3 months ago an update. That got good amount of people banned.
But blizz got it fixed and restored peoples accounts the same week.

Same also happened last month with update to amd cards, but was fixed same week and accounts restored.

1 Like

You know you can modify settings in nvidia drivers to shall we say look through the fog of war?