Is there a general discussion forum for actual general discussion

not talking about the game, just for a normal chat. wanted to wish everyone a happy eid al adha last week but my post was quickly removed

3 Likes

There are many general social interaction places on the internet if you wish to use them.

These forums are for Discussion of Diablo 4 specifically and any content not related to that is subject to removal. You can read more about it in the pinned posts.

1 Like

thankyou did not see that link, please can you leave my post up in case others have the same question

I can’t remove it even if I wanted to. MVPs are other players, not Blizz employees or Moderators.

All the green text, zero powers. Just a pretty good knowledge of where information links are and what policies are.

thankyou well if you want to apply for mod give them this message from me :+1: :+1:

Once upon a time, companies implemented “Suggestions” sections…but people would normally resort to “General” because mods and devs seemed to become apathetic towards the Suggestion section, or weren’t apathetic…but the no-interaction policies gave the illusion of apathy.

Sadly, it’s just the nature of the beast. If memory serves me correctly, even Blizzard once had a Suggestions section to their forums…but don’t quote me on that.

Ask them if I can get luminous white text, and avatar border, alongside a LVP tag. Black text and border would be funnier.