Is it just me, or does D4 feel like Diablo Immortal?

Wouldn’t know, I dont do mobile games.

Yes this is a reskin of Diablo immortal.

4 Likes

I could not tell. I did not play Diablo Immortal.

Def not worth $70+
Anyone know if you can cancel your preorder?

2 Likes

Well, DI has dungeon group finder and armory to switch specs for free.

Hey D4, you gotta catch up!

1 Like

Well its been established nobody shld touch Diablo Immoral with a 10ft pole. It doesnt feel like like DI when you dont play it.

D4 so far feels like D3 + Lost Ark, and a bit of PoE. Only D1/2 inspiration I saw was the music, and perhaps a bit of the gore.

Voice-overs don’t map correctly to character movement or speed. Skills feel slow and non-fluid. Difficulty seems about right, I didn’t want this game to be as easy as D3. Energy management is a big ordeal. Story feels a bit disconnected and Lost Ark-ish where I found myself skipping dialogue at times.

1 Like

YES IT DOES! I thought I was the only one. I posted on reddit and got railed for it tf

1 Like

Is it possible to refund the game since its only beta and not released yet?

It is because theis bata is a stress test my dude

It’s just you. Honestly.

1 Like

D4 is the love child of Immortal and Lost Ark.

1 Like

I mean, is it just me, or did no one else see Diablo Immortal for what it really was?

Sure it was monetised to hell, they had to make some money…

But more importantly, it was the first game released after the big blizzard scandal. It also gave a good opportunity to test the waters for taking diablo in a new, more mmo type game, similar to lost ark.

Diablo 4 will be the first major game since that scandal. I imagine they want to do it right and immortal was testing the waters.

I actually remember thinking hey I wonder if they take it in this direction with d4 while playing immortal which got me thinking like this.

So am I Getting immortal vibes? Yes
Am I surprised? No

I don’t think the monetisation will be even there at all, thankfully, given the response it got in immortal.

1 Like

Not one huh? This is just a self report that you dont want to like the game because you’re a poe andy. What about the new player experience? You gonna sit there and pretend like act 1-10 of poe is fun for most people?

2 Likes

I haven’t been asked to whip out my wallet to level up my gems or items 90 billion times to continue to progress so I’m not sure what game you guys are playing… It would be fair to point to PoE, D3 and Lost Ark, maybe, but the look, the controls (actually having controls), the feel, wait did someone up there say DI controlled better?? I think there’s a mass hallucination going on here.

I don’t get the four button complaint either; Diablo 1 and 2 were one button games. This looks and feels like what they’ve been advertising for many years now and it’s fine. Not gonna run out to get it, but for a chicken sandwich, I’m satisfied.

YES! Not alone for sure!!! Well It is the opposite… Immortal got some from D4! Yes its not D1 as D2 wasnt D1… as D3 was not D2R… . Nor PoE… greatest ARPG of ALL time… Yes you won’t be alone on this… Many Will bash D4 on this… Being a multiplayer game live service. And that IS It… PoE 2 is comming Last Epoc is comming and they lack In some aspects for many people… BTW… I love the feel the world the music. I’ve been playing Immortal Pc since season one Just bought some season passes have been thinking about… And yes there are some aspects that trigger this feel in D4 but no way D4 is like Immortal… For the good or bad… Many Will Love It Many Will hate It… Lets move on… Wait and see the final product… For the beta I really enjoy the rogue. Won’t miss my D3 Monk!.. See I play them ALL so I have the best from any diablo game! There always be something good to enjoy or you can Just stay debating till the end of times. In search of this one game that rulles them ALL…

The game feels like Guild Wars, frankly. It is an MMO, not an ARPG.

1 Like

Go to options and disable cross platform, no more people, your welcome. Imagine if people actually hovered over options and read what they said. :rofl:

1 Like

This scaling mechanics killed DI for me. The game just feels the same all the time.

1 Like

It is just you (20 characters)