Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

nice experience so far with license error Codes ty.

3 Likes

classic blizzard L getting refund

1 Like

So everyone in game now except PS5 players :((((

2 Likes

And they had open beta, server slam, bla bla, still cant handle the launch. A friend is already lvl 10 on PC. Nice one guys.

2 Likes

Wat a joke… lol yep still cant login… typical :rofl:

it’s so disrespectul. paid a lot for this… damn

4 Likes

In addition to my comment. Not going to complain to much but can we all who got the $100 edition for early access get a hook up on some in game token for the wait. 45 min waiitng

12 Likes

It’s been 40 minutes guys, chill. Have you never played a game at launch? There’s always bound to be some issues.

Honestly, I’m right there with you. LET ME IIIINNNNN!!

7 Likes

Thanks for the update! Bunch of babies in here though it seems, be patient

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm or deny if it’s a ps4/ps5 issue? Or is it everyone everywhere

1 Like

Figures we spend extra to play early and can’t & we probably wont get to play until the actual release. I really wish these companies would STOP offering early access if they can’t deliver…

9 Likes

This ridiculous pre-order for what they need to issue a free legendary for that crap or a free wing set blizzard devs letting me down almost an hour and still can’t play knew this would happen if Microsoft acquired them :pensive:

5 Likes

A good ol totally botched early access/launch. Hooray… Time to keep trying/waiting.

2 Likes

What a JOKE! Whats happening??

1 Like

Just glad I can purchase in game currency for an early release we can’t join :rofl:

5 Likes

Same here. I put PTO in to play for 1 day

1 Like

im on xbox and am having the issue as well

3 Likes

Feel like everyone with the console version currently experiencing this should get one of the 1,000 Lilith statues from the hardcore challenge as we are out of the running for it for sure.

15 Likes

Hopefully it gets fixed soon

Thanks Forum admins for restoring my access to post on forums btw. = )