Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

Reinstalling the game worked for me, however if you have an account that doesn’t have the game they can’t play without purchasing a copy…so no piggy backing people at this time

Please look into this case

2 Likes

Started a download with a free game from plus and then I stopped the download and got in. It’s a miracle. Got to 15 level already

Update: I created 2 new profiles on my ps5 - with this profiles i could link my battlenet account. Why is this not with my main account possible ?

do you also got the licence error ( before you could link your battlenet account ) ?

1 Like

It works on the ps5 user I used to purchase the game, but does that mean I am unable to play on my main account (different from the user I purchased the game from)?

I buy deluxe edition on my ps5 account and i can log in and play, but my friend with i share my games on ps5 got the no license error 315306.

1 Like

Can we clear something up for the people that get this license error, As a lot of people just say they cannot get past this screen.

1. You purchased the game on the same PSN account that you are wanting to play it on.
  2. You are trying to play it on a different account than it was purchase on.

Is this just a game share problem or is this a problem for people that own the game themselves as well?

1 Like

I bought diablo on one acc, and share games with my friend and my main acc, he can log but i can’t. Its strange because we could easily play together on every beta that was on PS5 even this one with early access.

That’s weird so the account that purchased the game cannot play but the person that doesn’t have it purchased can?

You are literally the first company to screw everything up. You ruin not only a function that has been working without problems for years, but you also ruin the illusion of people. YOU ARE THE DEVIL.

It is a complete revenge and you only make people hate from the managers to the cleaner, anyone who has to do with this disgusting company is deserving of my hate right now.

2 Likes

It was an issue for not game sharing accounts as well. Had to check for and install an update really quick to get back in.

Will we be refunded for early access if you dont get it fixed

2 Likes

can not link to battlenet because it says directly no licence . When i create new profile it would link with battlenet. Whats goin on ???

I hope this helps you fix the issue Blizz:

I pre-ordered the ultimate edition on my PS5. I had never linked my PSN account to a battle.net account. Logged in for early access and got the same license error everyone is reporting. I bought the horse DLC and was able to log in immediately…except I noticed something strange. My wife’s battle.net account comes online and shows playing Diablo 4 - she hadn’t been on her battle.net account in years and was sitting on the couch watching TV when this happened … Turns out, my PSN account was linked to her battle.net account in some way.

We both logged into our battle.net accounts on the website and saw that neither of our accounts showed connected to a PSN account. So I went ahead and connected my PSN account with my battle.net account through the website. I then, like an idiot, closed Diablo 4 in hopes that logging back in would update the account link and enable me to actually play with my PC friends. ACCESS DENIED! Back to the license error. Tried buying currency. Tried downloading a free game. Tried restoring licenses. Nothing has worked. I tried for over an hour and never could get back in.

Hope that gives you something to work with Blizz. The issue seems to be related to PSN accounts and their link to a “primary” battle.net account. As for why my PSN account was linked to my wife’s battle.net account: the only thing we can think of is that she played Overwatch on my PS4 literally 7 years and 2 consoles ago (we upgraded to a PS4 Pro the next year and now a PS5). How credentials got cached through 3 consoles beats me lmao. I have done the system transfer every upgrade, but jeez, this whole situation is bizarre.

2 Likes

I think it is something that blizzard, of course, has loaded the gameshare and has made a very fat bristle and it is that it has sold its editions as normal editions associating the deluxe and others with an external reward not a version, so everything The world really has standard plus the content by reservation so the extra content could not be shared.

Because of course it is very difficult to do it well as in a beta xD.

You have to be a very rat of sewer.

2 Likes

I had to buy 2£ currency to get the game to work …on top of 100£ of Ultimate Edition.

I’m in. Couldnt yesterday so gave up but this morning UK time) I’m in on PS5.

Their hotfixing abilities but not the battlenet log in license error. Are you serious? Thats negligence and illegal youre focusing quality of life instead of fixing your client we payed to work.

4 Likes

Did you just logged in without doing any work around?