Im giving feed back paragon board

But, to be fair, none of them are readable.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Good point, haha.

i believe what he is referencing is that without all stats as an affix for gear, it is impossible to get the secondary stat on rare paragon nodes high enough when you get to the 3rd, 4th and 5th or beyond board. kind of an issue with all classes at this point and not just barbs. i agree they should add all stats affix back in to the mix, pretty much every class would prefer that over the primary stat on weapons and offhands. need it for the paragon board nodes.

1 Like

They could also increas non main stat node values on the paragon boards for each class.

what like +10 instead of +5? i mean could work. but i think all stats added back in as an affix would be a simpler and better solution. i mean you still see it on certain uniques, so i dont know why we cant get it on the rest of our gear

Might be a bug, pretty sure I heard during their campfire that “all stat” is still in the game… guess we will know when s4 starts.

Same. But it still might be a rare roll.

its a fair point its a bug thats why Im reporting it

The Paragon board isn’t a good system. It isn’t easy to plan in game and most people just look up a guide. I wish they just made something simple like Last Epochs mastery system where you can pick certain things after investing points.

2 Likes

I done at this point not gone play season 4 if they dont fix rare node I done testing game sucks more

Blizzard is already aware, they even posted it on their known issues thread before the PTR went live. You can read about it here: PTR Known Issues & What to Expect - PTR Bug Report - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

No all stats back is no solution at all. its only a solution to have 5 boards with all active nodes again.

Maybe its their intent to have it stop at 4? to reduce a bit of powercreep?

And btw there is a method to make a item have 2 mainstats. I give u a hint its called enchanting, and u have different classes.

whao, you could find a better excuse for blame the game, a little more effort

Anyway, even if the all stat is gone, i don’t see the problem, less rare node with the double power? Well, not a problem, the balance and the way to build a paragon board should change some times, yes, probably you will not copy the same paragon of the same character that you’ve been playing already for a year

People don’t ever look at that and just make these posts lol, i’ve seen quite a few about things on that list.

I looked and tested rare node cant get 600 will power or 500 dex with out all stats or fix paragon boards

It’s a known issue, it’ll be fixed before season 4

1 Like

Theoretically, the paragon boards were designed to create a dilemma. Run more boards to use more glyphs or flesh out fewer boards hitting rare node breakpoints and legendary nodes.

Not being able to hit those rare breakpoints on fewer boards breaks that balance.

1 Like

point of ptr test is giving feed back on game bugs this is a bug

break the balance, if you think that the correct balance was the one that we have since now, and if the developer think that that balance is wrong? Or that the balance same times should be change? And want the player to put more board? We can’t say that, sometime a simple shift in the meta in a different way isn’t matter of wrong of right, is simply different, to change at some point

1 Like

need to fix the board devs simple fix for all classes