If you could design a Uber Unique

Unique bow.

• Dex
  • CDR
  • Crit Chance
  • 4 to basic skills

When attacking with a Heartseeker or Forceful Arrow skill, you have x% chance to automatically cast Rain of Arrows.

2 Likes

I will remake tyraels might chest armor that grants permanent holy freeze and fanaticism aura

0 conditions

1 Like

Bedazzled Helmet (Rogue Only)

20% Damage reduction from close enemies

+15% attack speed with all ranged weapons

• 32% Max Life

+4 to all Imbuement skills

45% chance all enemies within 20 radius is bedazzled (dazed) for 4 seconds, can occur once every 30 seconds

1 Like

Interesting question!
My design:

THE OCULUS become Uber Unique

+5 Max Evade charges
+Attack reduce Evade’s Cooldown 1-2 seconds
+45-90% Damage
+15 Ranks of Teleport

Uber attribute:
Gain the effect of Teleport Enchanment for free when you Evade. Everytime you Teleport, you leave a shadow with 100-150% damage and it will perform a random Core or Mastery skill to the current targets. Maximum 5 shadows at a time.

Gloves: Thanos Revenge

think everybody knows what this gloves do xD

1 Like

mine would be a saddle (since I might be starting back in d4 soon)…

Mount equipment - Saddle uber unique
makes your mount glide above invisa rocks\corners (cant get suck)
+300% movement speed
win

1 Like

That was basically the horse at the beginning of S2. It was absolutely amazing!

1 Like

I know they just added tyreals might but feel its power is kinda mehh.

So heres my idea

Tyreals might

Dmg reduction
All res
Ias
+3 to all passive skills

Unique power

All life regen is doubled when below 30%-35%
In addition while below 20% - 25% you have no cool downs.

The power is a buffer to keep players alive, but if they keep dropping in health it allows the player to pop their cooldown abilities as a last ditch effort to stay alive.

Make one hahahahaha?

Top 10 New UBERS = Top 10 🆕 UBER Uniques

My dream would not be an Uber to be honest. It would be a class armor set. And if I could have what I wanted, I would first need them to introduce the Crusader class and then I would like the Invoker set so I could play a thorns crusader. It was not a chart topper or really OP but I had a lot of fun with it.

Sorry if this was waaay off topic lol.

LH halve everyone’s HP :stuck_out_tongue:

Thermal Pantaloons

+20 All resists
+15% Armor

Convert 1% Non-Physical damage taken into primary resource.

With Starlight on a Ring you would have sustained Fury generation also.

The Undead Crown
Unique Helm (Necromancer only)

+[ x ] to Skeletal Warrior Mastery
+[ x ] to Skeletal Mage Mastery
+[ x ] to Golem Mastery
+[ x ] to Hellbent Commander

Hellbent Commander effect has an increased radius and your selected minion type gain both upgrades from the Book of the Dead.

Arreats Face

+All Stats
+Cooldown Reduction
+Maximum HP
+Damage Reduction
+All Resists
+5 Shouts

Gain Challenging Shout, Rallying Cry, and War Cry when equipped. Shouts become permanent. Removing this item will remove the effects.

Barbarian Only

1 Like

So you wouldn’t need shouts on the bar to have them?? If thats the case it sounds sick!

Yep. You could invest in them still, but would not need them on your bar. While this frees you up to put other Skills in ite place, it is still a balance. Basically Shouts become Auras but you cannot use a Shako. Investing fully in Shouts takes a ton of Skillpoints so you having a build that uses other Skills in their place is balanced in and of itself.

1 Like

Good ol shout barb! I like it!

Mine would be “Sword of Harsh Truth” when you try to swing it it closes and uninstalls the game.

Flask of Space and Time - Way too much info to fit on an item but who cares!

Uber Unique Sorc Flask.

When you use your flask while injured make a black hole for 3 seconds that pulls in enemies, deals arcane damage, and stuns them. This has a 5s cooldown.

When you use your flask while healthy also restore 25% resource. This has a 6 second cooldown.

When you use your flask while not injured or healthy, make a bubble around you that slows down enemy projectiles by 90%. This has a 7 second cooldown.

+4 flask charges.

Casting teleport restores 1 flask charge.