I want refund this carbage!

This waiting queued to game and game errors xD I was hoping blizz should learn something, but not.

This is a beta, not a demo. Expect bugs and queue times.

first of all

u should google what a Beta is.

and pls read some more blueposts.

cant play yet! beta is only queue time…awsome!

And Blizzard posted saying at peak times there would be expected queues. Right now is certainly one of those. This beta is for Blizzard, not for you.

i google it. beta means player can try new upcoming game. my experience is only queue time atm. so…

That is not what a beta is.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/expectations-for-the-diablo-iv-open-beta-march-24-26/6276

Beta means you can help the developers identify issues while trying the product. It’s not there for you to enjoy.

1 Like

To get your refund go to your Battle.net account>Support>D4>Refund no questions asked, hopefully you come back once they fix or you can compromise with the issues you have with the game. I do not agree with paying 70+ to be beta testers

You don’t read so well do you?

This is literally what the devs told everyone was going to happen 2 days because it’s a stress test of their systems and network.

Queue Times: When we open the gates again this Friday to absolutely everyone, we are expecting a lot of people. There will be lengthy queue times, particularly on Friday when we first launch and during peak regional windows. This past weekend helped us to forecast the capacity we expect this weekend, and we will be using that capacity to intentionally stress our systems in preparation for launch. In summary, while we know it can be frustrating, we need queues to properly stress test our services and we are designing to ensure we have them some of the time.

2 Likes

this ^^^^^^^ and nothing more to say.

I swear I read cabbage from your misspelled carbage in the title.

I was thinking, what’s wrong with his cabbage? In utter confusion.

2 Likes

Wait, this isn’t a thread about getting refunds on cabbage?
Produce is expensive, people. Looking for pro couponing tips.

1 Like

Que boss the real endgame cuh

Its open beta. Or are you engulfed in ignorance???

Sounds like u made your decision to hate this game to begin with and needed a poor excuse to not play.

Good riddence. I hate cry babies.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.