I really do not know why they do not post this on the forum

PTR kicks off tomorrow. There isn’t a preload for this test. Reminder this is for PC Bnet only for this specific test. We will have an all new PTR forum tomorrow for feedback/bug reports and threads with Known Issues in the PTR so make sure to give those a read tomorrow. PTR is always a little less polished than retail. Our known issues list will detail out some of the larger items players will run into with this test. We know about them including some smaller ones that we won’t detail but know that the team will have these fixed up for release. Please make sure to provide feedback for us in the Forums/Reddit/Community Discord/Social/etc. 👍

5 Likes

Awwww shucks that makes me sad I was hoping to play a little bit on the PTR. Oh well what is one more day! Gives me time to work on getting Scorched Earth installed on the Ark Survival Ascended Server now.

He posted that 2:35am, does tomorrow mean today? or tomorrow the 3rd?

ffs been waiting all day, 16.45 here now… nothing else todo while im sick…

I am going to assume its tomorrow. Since technically its the 2nd already when he posted it. Unless they getting one last troll XD

Itll be late morning to noonish Cali time.
thats what he said when being asked about the ptr when it would launch

Yeh could be, usually when I am up at that time tomorrow means “later” that day… but I say tomorrow as I haven’t gone sleep yet.

Not a great sign when you can’t start a PTR on the advertised day.

2 Likes

There are times I feel like the player base wants this game to succeed more than the devs.

4 Likes

If the PTR was pushed back a day, surely the announcement wouldn’t be so cryptic?

I think Adam was not aware he was working in the wee hours of the morning.

But if this guy is up posting info at 2.35 in the AM, holy cow, I wouldn’t want that job.

1 Like

That’s just Adam, we can’t stop him! PTR is today, and has not been delayed

14 Likes

Just a heads up his post was tweeted Yesterday April 1st at 7:35 pm PST.

1 Like

Maybe make Adam aware that the post date/time of tweets are shown in local time; so if Adam states tomorrow late at the 1st then it will be shown to EU users as early the 2nd of April due to the time difference (9 hours), hence the confusion

1 Like

does the PTR just become an option in the game version? no big download at all?

I hope we only need to download the patch and use our existing D4 client in the PTR, think some other game does it like that… is it WoW? Much better than having to download a whole second copy of D4.

it is going to be a whole second copy, just like wow

One of us, ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Remember never not give feedback! Players passion and feedback are the lifeblood of Blizzard and if you remain silent then we all lose.

Blizzard doesn’t just want your feedback, they need it.

Doesn’t matter who you are or how good you are at the game.

1 Like

Option for PTR Installation is now there :smiley:

It copies about 70 GB of the existing install then downloads 23 GB more. While it uses 2x the drive space it does greatly reduce the download time.