I have issues switching from controller to PC

So basically, the game runs fine, i enjoy the game. Issue is that i tested now in this last beta before release to do controller on PC.
Now what happens is that the “interact” any type of interact prompts, needs to be clicked twice on the controller. I suspect this is because i can only choose “windowed” or “windowed fullscreen” but not actual fullscreen, there should be actual fullscreen.
So when i play controller i need double key presses for every interact in the game, and i cannot actually spec into skills, only thing that happens when i do press A is “do you want to respec?”
So something is a bit amiss when it comes to switching from controller and keyboard controls.
Also, if this is fixed i will use controller for main combat most likely, it feels very good.

1 Like

Yeah, I just reported it here: After every input with a controller, game reverts to keyboard - #3 by Norzil-1413

It wasn’t like this in the previous 2 betas so it’s a new issue this time.

1 Like

Try turning off the GeForce Experience Overlay if you have it on. This fixed my controller issues.

1 Like

Thx, solved the pb on my computer too, strange this makes the game bug with gamepads

Can we take bets now on who was to blame? Blizzard or Nvidia? :rofl: