I got 6 Uniques in a day

I do not.
Though you clearly admit to total illiteracy & a lack of anything resembling reading comprehension or an understanding of the subjects mentioned.
Enjoy the ignore Troll.

Hahahah you think you are smart?
These TRUE RNG and PSEUDO RNG are all random that are all influenced by something.
You are the one with lack of argument.

You sound like a school child arguing about topics they have never had any exposure to. Save yourself further embarrassment & just stop showing the entire world how ignorant you gladly remain!

EDIT: Updating this last post with an edit as I am done wasting my time with actual responses to you.
If you continue to openly post ignorant & incorrect opinions then refuse to educate yourself when someone tries to teach you - you can likely expect others to call you ignorant as well.

Ohh really mature of you to just come and call everyone ignorant.

Yeah, sure, it is probably pseudo RNG, but… Do we really have any real evidence, that let us to reasonable assume, that the results are some kind of “broken” and depend on non random factors? I don’t think so. All you do is pure speculation based on some biases, that pseudo RNG cannot work efficently and similar to real RNG, which is simply not true.

1 Like

Along with dozens of reports of users stating that while they can get Tempest Roar or Crone Staff, there are certain other items that refuse to drop entirely for their Character/Account.

So yes there is a large volume of evidence (it isn’t just me or a couple of others either) “speculating” like you so ignorantly claim based on your own clear lack of knowledge or understanding of the topics.

1 Like

Let’s ignore the other thread about people reporting their TR drops, though. Those people don’t count because they have their loot tables seeded correctly and are special.

1 Like

Do you really call evidence some unsatisfied players’ reports? Do we have any real statistical trial to confidently say that it is inconsistent with drop rates (which we can find online, showing that tempest roar is one of the rarest uniques)? No, we don’t. All you do is speculate without any real data.

You definitely make some good points (like indicating on difference between true and pseudo RNG), but at the same time, you draw some definite conclusions without any real bases for that.
Could be a lot of players unsatisfied with lower drop rates on some items even in the case of real RNG? Of course, they could.

1 Like

He just showed evidence that its RNG.
If everyone got it, then it wouldnt be RNG.
Some get, some don’t. Thats is low drop rate.

Your inability to comprehend the relevance of hundreds of user reports, many spending hundreds of hours each unable to find specific items doesn’t invalidate their reports or the relevance of those reports.

It just shows you have no intention of holding a good faith conversation on the topic & are yet another person here explicitly to argue against the thousands of hours of playtime involved in gathering the reports you so casually dismiss without regard to the individual players they represent.

That you actually think “True RNG” is used in any video game as you stated is truly informative.

Keep repeating yourself, while refusing to educate yourself regarding the Industry Standard implementations for Psuedo RNG in Video Games, their limitations & the issues they inherently have.

Technically speaking, just because their character/account can drop TR correctly doesn’t mean that:

• There isn’t another Unique that just won’t drop for them due to their loot seed,
    or
  • That their loot seed is in fact working correctly.
    Those are both valid scenarios for the cases you mentioned.

That said you can keep up your antagonistic shilling & bad faith arguments all you want - by all means please keep digging your unenlightened heels in :clown_face:

1 Like

Well, no. The only thing I do is showing you, that based on your “data”, it is possible to make other conclusions, which are completely contradictory to yours, but at the same time - reasonable and logically justifed at the same exact degree.

But, apart of that, your conclusion is based on the assumption, that company which made a lot of other successful aRPGs in the past, is for some reason, unable to prepare working pseudo RNG mechanism for this game. And this is the real base for your argument right now, which does not convince me at all.

No, you dismissing out of hand the reports of hundreds of users spanning thousands of hours of playtime because they don’t match the narrative you are attempting to promote is not in fact reasonable, logical, or justified to any degree & your claim that it is, is itself nothing more than another bad faith argument straight out of the Shill Playbook.

Clearly you too missed out on Shako day :clown_face:

“Anyone that disagrees with me is just a shill and is a moron.”

You’re a broken record.

Yeah you are right, Blizzard shouldnt use “PSUEDO” RNG.
I’m so not educated that i don’t know why they keep using “PSUEDO”.
They should use TRUE RNG and supercomputer so we all could get 100% unique drop.
Even if its just a GAME, they should implement RNG that cost millions and millions, im so not educated. TRUE RNG will turn everything droppable. Its like winning in the lottery, it happens to everyone. “PSUEDO” is not random at all.
(Did you see the sacarsm?)

Says the literal admitted Troll & Shill, that daily spews the same irrelevant garbage excuses of a response (like an actual broken record) all over the forums instead of getting your unchecked issues that drive you to harass & stalk others you disagree with resolved. I beg you to please do so before you do the same thing to someone in real life & end up spending time in Jail or Prison for it. Please Furious, get an actual Therapist. You stalking & harassing people on a public forum that you disagree with isn’t it.

Thank you for showing the class your clear lack of knowledge, wisdom or understanding on the Topics in question, or anything I have written so far for that matter!

There are steps a Development Team can implement to remedy the common issues with Industry Standard Psuedo-RNG implementations such as Loot Seeding once they are identified.
That said many of those issues won’t show up regardless of how much internal or public testing takes place pre-release & will only be identifiable post-release after extensive user playtime.
The key here is in the Development Team being willing to admit the potential for an issue & then working to find a solution that preserves their intended gameplay loop.

Since you brought it up, are you familiar with the phrase “Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit”?

I don’t understand the argument for Tempest Roar drops, yes its a unique rare item that is suppose to be very rare. Every Druid wants it yet at the same time I have seen ALOT of people running around with Tempest Roar. The actual number of people that have Tempest roar is probably and most likely in the thousands

Is that really that unique of am item at this point? The game is barely even a month old. I guarantee by the time 4 month hits almost every main druid player will be having one.

Don’t expect to get every single item in a month

Yep you didnt see it. Thanks for confirming it.
And from your answer you don’t even have the lowest form of wit. Just Zero wit.

Anecdotal reports of seeing “ALOT” of secondhand hats while technically relevant still don’t carry very much weight, thank you for your report nonetheless!

Now this is pure speculation without any publicly available data provided from the Development Team or gathered through verifiable means using the API.

Personally I hit the 160+ hour mark on my Druid today & am still looking for Tempest Roar.
d4armory .io/?account=EruEllimist-1162&hero=f38a3530-00d1-11ee-bf0f-790228f34fe1

I know of multiple other users who reported 200+ to 300+ hours on their characters without Tempest Roar dropping, included in my below linked Compendium on the Topic.

There are 6 items the Developers have stated are intended to be & advertised as effectively Unobtanium, the rest are intended & advertised to be rare, but they are also intended & advertised to be able to be dropped by users without ~too~ much “tension” (technical term).

Please, since you clearly won’t believe my report alone anyway - read the hundred plus reports from other users I have gathered in one place for those willing to take to time.

Also keep in mind that as I have stated previously, this is potentially indicative of a greater overall loot seeding issue impacting more than one class & item.

I have seen a large number of reports of this same type of Unique Item Exclusion from users who are able to drop Tempest Roar but not a specific (for them) other item.
These reports, though there are a large enough number of them to be relevant, are far less in number than the reports regarding the issue impacting users looking for Tempest Roar.

Maybe it just so happens that the Druids are the ones Roaring over it the loudest (:joy_cat:) because they are the Class of users most impacted by the issue as many of the more desirable Druid builds for many users are gatekept behind the Tempest Roar.

Complete RNG. I ended up with five on a single day, then none for three days in a row.

Which I did entirely for your benefit, but believe what you want about that. Otherwise why would I post that on purpose?

Besides, I think you need a reality check, you’ve managed to go off the deep end repeatedly towards people about Tempest Roar in general and your post history proves it. The amount of time and effort you’ve put into this speaks to its own level of mania.

I suggest aluminum speed tape for your tinfoil hat so it doesn’t slip from your head.

Careful, though, because that stuff is sharp.