How to play the PTR

Sorry how to play the PTR, I wanna try it,but I don’t know how to start it ,just upgrade the version?could someone help me?thank U guys

How to access and play Diablo 4’s season 4 PTR. Anyone who owns Diablo 4 on PC through Battle.net or Game Pass can download and play on the season 4 PTR. All you have to do is change the game version in the app and download it .

1 Like

HOW TO INSTALL THE PTR

Here are the steps to join the PTR:

• Open the Blizzard Battle.net App and select Diablo IV from your Games list.
  • In the selector above the Play button, there is a game version drop down menu.
    • Select the option ‘Public Test Realm’.
  • Click Install to Install the PTR client. This becomes a Play button when ready.
  • Click Play to log in to the PTR, and select any of the available Test Servers.
  • Create a new test character.
  • Enter the game and test Season 4!

If you’re a PC Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate user, you’ll be able to access the PTR through the same flow as other Battle Net users. Access the Battle Net client through the Xbox App, then continue to access the PTR through Battle Net.

1 Like

i have no option for ptr in the drop down list.

1 Like

I didn’t get the option to download until 4/2/24 about 8AM EST. A friend was given the opportunity a day earlier in Missouri. But he could not load it in the end on PlayStation or PC.

Sorry, I didn’t see your post earlier. There apparently was not much lead time on being able to download in advance.

Turns out PlayStations were not invited.

I hope you are in by now.

Here is my forum journal link for my first experience if you have not and what to get a feel of what it’s like. You will be pretty much on your own to evaluate the proposed updates based on what is important to you and if there are any improvements you really like.