How to download server slam? (Game version not showing)

Fellows, I do not see the drop down GAME VERSION button anywhere in the Diablo 4 Battle Net window… then how do I download the server slam? Please help !

HOW TO DOWNLOAD SERVER SLAM

There’s no need to wait until May 12 to begin your download of Server Slam! Early Download for this experience starts on May 10 at 12 p.m. PDT. See the directions below on how to download Server Slam for your platform of choice.

If you do not have the Diablo IV Open Beta downloaded:

PC

• Launch the Battle.net client. If Diablo IV is not already in your Favorites bar, you can add it by clicking on the + icon. Alternatively, you can find Diablo IV by accessing the All Games page. You’ll see Diablo IV at the top of the list.
  • Once you get to the Diablo IV Game Page, click the dropdown menu under Game Version and select the Diablo IV – Server Slam option. Click the blue button that says Install. The game will begin to install, and once it’s available, click Play to Launch.

Should be at the bottom left above the big install button

Not there for me, either. I played the Beta, but uninstalled it shortly after the last day. I just opened a ticket about it, but I’m very much familiar with the process, and it just isn’t there. My only two options are “Diablo IV” and “Diablo IV Beta” and neither of which allow me to install.

1 Like

Same issue as everyone else, no server slam option available. imgur dot com/a/SFSc5NJ

I figured that Blizzard would fail to mention this to everyone in the instructions - Your client needs to be in the Beta Version.

You can go to the Battle.net symbol in the app → Settings → Beta → Switch to Beta Client.

After that, you’ll be asked by the program to download, and restart the Battle.net App, once it’s restarted, you should now see the drop down box for Diablo IV!

Kinda unfair that they don’t mention that your client needs to be in Beta, I guess they justs assume people will know since this is technically the Beta version of the game, and it is a beta test of the server load capabilities!

Hope that helps! Safe travels fellow Adventurer! Unity and Fight for Humanity! :slight_smile:

1 Like

these post make me feel smart <3

i did it last night while half-there no problem. im a beast :wink:

1 Like

This did not work :frowning:
Tried a suggestion from customer service which was to clear all battle.net and blizzard entertainment files in %ProgramData% and this did not work either.
Uninstalled the beta and still not working.
If anyone else has any suggestions i’m all ears.

Also forgot to mention, there was an update for my diablo 4 beta, it even installed an icon that said “Diablo IV - Server Slam” try to open it and it just takes me to battle.net app and then stops. So I definitely had the game files just the client is borked.