How rare is Tempest Roar?

Hello,

How rare is Tempest Roar?

I really need it so that I can switch to the Tornado build.

1 Like

Very, very rare. It’s not uncommon to hit 100 without finding one.

3 Likes

For now, it fully depends on Pseudo-RNG & how “lucky” you are;
Some users report them dropping like candy, while others are unable to ever get one to drop.

The good news is - in the last Campfire Chat the issue was acknowledged & the Developers stated that a solution was in the pipeline for Season 2!
Reference Clip:
clips.twitch .tv/MoralKitschyAlfalfaSSSsss-R1LlWTwOkiXgkqT8

1 Like

Sadly, in my experience from Season 0, the answer was rare.

Stormclaw Druid, if you get Crone’s Staff, can run well without Tempest Roar as the helm adds a lot of good stats but you just have to rely on Rabies for a poison spread instead of the better Hurricane. So, it is worse without Tempest Storm but not a lot worse

Trampleslide looks like it is enjoying the new aspect from the little I read on the Druid forums

Thanks, well in the pipeline for S2 does not help me :smiley:

Well no matter then I play the Pulverize Build further should I find none :slight_smile:

PS. In case I don’t like my current build in the endgame what else is meta besides tornado?

1 Like

Moderately so, but not impossible. Keep at it, it’ll drop soon.

1 Like

4x “Vasily’s Prayer” but not one “Tempest Roar” until now :confused: keep grinding.

But “Vasily’s Prayer” is only needed if i stay with pulv. build.

I dont understand

Why was it bad to have Sets that enabled builds, but its ok to have Legendary Aspects that enable builds?

This is why it isn’t ok to not have fully open trading.

2 Likes

I cant find the helmet and pulverize is not really a good build, what can you guys recommend?

1 Like

Trample is most op character in game. Does crits like crazy. Crit aoe 2-4s heart, druid ultimate gather heart, and creeper and its a nuts build doing omega deeps summoning everything to you. Meanwhile sorc cant even get core aspects like for charged bolt fixed in 6 weeks. The crit aoe heart basically broke entire season. You go druid trample snd just stack defense in paragon and easy 100. Fren doing 500k at level 52 with nothing good yet.

1 Like

Did you have a link to that build pls?

I’ve had 4 Vasily’s Prayer drop while leveling in season 1 from 50 to 70. There’s something really bugged with Tempest. Heck I’ve got 3 of the bear chests also. I feel like Blizz is trying to tell me to play Bear…

2 Likes

I got it 2 times until now after reaching WT4. Seems like it drops mostly on WT4.

it was probably the rarest druid unique on eternal realm before season 1, dunno if they modified the droprates since. I got a crone staff around lvl 70-75, and got a tempest roar at lvl 92 after getting a lot of Vasily’s. Some people didn’t got one before hitting lvl 100, so one should definitely be patient with it.

it was my first unique, was bummed until 1 month later where everyone screamed tempest roar!

Should we be able to start playing a Storm Wolf build before level 100? :expressionless:
I’m level 80 so far and getting worried.

1 Like