Hota still bugged

Im too.

In my opinion, 2 zones are too many anyway. If it was up to me I would have made a smaller zone where all the unbalanced ones could hit each other’s heads.

But i can live with this issue, i just avoid these zones.

Thank you and totally agree with this sentiment. PvP is just a sidebar thing and the game should not be tuned around it.

1 Like

That was from the night a week or two ago when they accidentally broke HOTA it’s since been fixed and has been confirmed fixed by streamers.

1 Like

Posts for PvP need to have their own forum, the niche playing pvp need their own balancing because Barbarian’s Hammer of the Ancients is the only thing worth playing for Barb currently.

It’s not stated anywhere in the patch notes or hotfix that it has been fixed.

Source of your claim other than ‘confirmed by streamers’?

-rolls eyes- whining about PVP, asking for nerfs that would effect the rest of the game because of it…gross.

Because you can legit go watch HOTA barbs hitting for 40mil. The damage is fixed and it’s working properly. That post was from when the damage dropped from 40mil crits to like 900k crits.

Any sources that its been fixed, from Blizzard? And not some ‘streamers’… :confused:

-e

Youll Forgive me if I trust blizzards actual patch notes and hotfix log, over some un named ‘streamers’.

Right there you scrub.

Was that so hard? When you make a claim, and someone asks for a source, instead of crying ‘watch streamers’ just link the actual source. Normally I’d say ty for the info, but since you are clearly a troll, ill add you to my ignore list.

If HotA is removed/nerfed to the ground then the Barb class is dead. All other builds are complete trash in comparison. WW is only semi good for farming normal dungeons and the other builds are mediocre at best.

The only build you would see in PvP from a barb would be a Thorns barb, and good luck killing a thorns barb without you dying in the process. Then all you whinebags will whine about how broken thorns are and it needs nerfing…

“NERF ALL CLASSES EXCEPT MINE… ALSO BUFF MINE IN THE PROCESS PLS”

1 Like

Dude you made the claim it was broken in the first place is it so hard to look yourself before making false claims? Pot meet kettle.

The difference between us, is I dont insult people when I correct their mistakes. Keep hatin troll.

2 Likes

Dude you legit called me a liar even though you can go find a video or find it yourself. How about you go do research before making a claim.

are rogues still allowed in pvp?

Hota before aspect fix was hitting up to 60+ mil, now it is down to 1.5-6m, depends on target and your buffs. As hota barb there is a rogue and druid builds that I can’t kill at all, also, necro in pvp is just a food for every class

So maybe the endgame tierlists on maxroll are wrong, WW is listed at S-tier, HotA at A-tier.

As a hota barb that has never tried PVP, these whiny posts have encouraged me to start my campaign of terror. Hope to see you out in the fields!

Yeah HOTA still 1 shots everything… and its just been ongoing what seems like forever… It’s not even fun dueling. While every other class actually has to time cooldowns and make decisions… barb just stands there, no brain cells and spam HoTA… what a shame.