Holy Chalice quest item always showing up in WT4

The Holy Chalice quest item is showing up at the gate of Kyovashad no matter what I do. The game clearly wants me to pick it up, but I have completed the associated side questline for it already. It belongs to the set of quests that lead you to a cellar and then sewer to kill a named NPC in Kyovashad. I did one of the quests in a lower tier level and left the other to complete later, so I think the game is “confused” and reset the quest item or something. Leaving the item on the group simply spawns it again on next login. I will keep it in quest item inventory for now, but I would like it removed as its essentially eating space because the quest item can never be turned in.

6 Likes

This is happening to me as well. No idea what to do. Researched all the related quests and there appears there is nothing active for it to be completed. I am missing 1 quest in Kyovashad (34/35) but got credit for completing the zone its entirety.

2 Likes

Same for me. I keep trying to leave Kyovashad and the thing keeps flinging itself from my inventory. I completed the 3-quest chain for Sister Octavia and, as far as I know, there’s nothing else left to do there? But that chalice keeps insisting on hanging around. (I’m only in WT1, however).

I am experiencing the same thing on WT3. It is driving me crazy too because there are 2 more WQ for me to do and I can’t find them but I know I completed that quest line.

I have same issue and don’t know what to do. It started when I came WT3.

I an having the same problem. I have completed the entire campaign as well as every side quest in each region and its still popping up under my quest items in the inventory.

Having the same issue in WT3 - just finished the quest and the Holy Chalice keeps respawning in Kyovoshad. I just drop it on the ground but it’s clearly bugged

I had the same issue. I went next to the portal and there was a new quest and that fixed the issue. Took just a few minutes to finish the quest

what portal? where? I’m standing in the city and there’s no quest markers? Granted today I can’t find the chalice so maybe they fixed it?

Not holy chalice today but I see Watchman’s Key and Death Harnessed: Theories of Rathma by the gate today. Seems like if you somehow got the quest item into town, dropped it, and then picked it up outside of the radius causing it to drop it like your inventory is full then it becomes available for anyone to pickup(?) but dunno how they got into town in the first place.

2 Likes

I’m in the exact same situation, and I’m confused.
I’m going crazy with all the quest items I can pick up scattered around in front of the Kyovashad gates.
I think I’ve had this symptom since I picked up a chalice that someone dropped.

2x “Holy Chalice” and 1x “Death Harnessed: Theories of Rathma” for me. World tier III.

I encountered something similar finding the Holy Chalice on the ground next to the chest in Kyovashad (WT4) after already completing those quests in prior tiers.