Holy bolts potion not working at all now?

You know this is server side and not client side right, mr I build the world’s best computers… Unless you played every class, spec and ability combo and tested rigorously for crashes with holy bolt elixirs on your own machine and didn’t find the same your statement is worth less than table salt. Good on you for building a good rig.

2 Likes

I cannot even activate the potion anymore. anyone else having the same issue?

3 Likes

Yup, same here… - I cannot use the potion anymore

2 Likes

They turned them off so even if you use the potion, nothing happens.

It’s like people don’t read the stickies by Blizzard employees.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/holy-bolt-elixir-power-disabled/172869/6

to compensate for holy bolt elixir nerfs, we have decided to buff bash damage by 50% and fly for 600%.

Season theme bugged mid season, andariel visage bugged, tal rasha stacks bugged, huge nerfs to content mid season. we still in beta arent we?

Nerfs to certain content was sorely needed. Especially Pit bosses/mobs from Pit 60+ since Neathiron is needed to Masterwork gear from levels 9-12. Everyone should have access to max Masterworking potential regardless of what naysayers like you say/think. It’s what the devs intended whether you like it or not.

Every build could do 60+ already. do you mean all the rewards should be welfare? what kind of rpg doesnt need progression to progress lol.

1 Like

That’s how you really fix holy bolts. You make it an empty bottle of potion, so after consuming it, it has no effect and still remains in you inventory. Should do this with all potions. Will really help with stash space over time.

cant use the potion anymore

day 2 still not working …

1 Like

Guys please we are waiting for 2 days after the patch we cant play

this game is, unironically, a clogged toilet.

Not every build “genius”. Stop trolling.

due the Holiday today, patch fix will out tomorow

Jelly? Your reply was also as worthless as table salt which by the way used to be used as a currency in ancient times. Further more if I’m not having any issues but other people are and yet i connect to the same server as they do, Then it must be something other than server side issues.

blizzard does not care about this issue. they are busy with nerfing the game to death.
why not starting a new char at lvl 100, get all ubers for free and purchase god mode in the store?

1 Like

I haven’t crashed once on the PC since they disabled it. I was crashing 2 or 3 times throughout the day before they disabled.

The season theme is disabled. Yep, this season theme is going to be awful upon correction.

This will be nothing but a Tyrael’s Might proc on killing a mob.