Holy bolts potion not working at all now?

I logged in made a new holy bolts potion at the vendor. drank it and did a pit. No bolts were ever seen,

2 Likes

They are crashing the game so Blizz disabled the power for now.

2 Likes
1 Like

Lol blizzard strikes again

5 Likes

finally a balance patch

4 Likes

the game’s been crashing here and there since maty 16th patch so it’s not common that the bug is expanding since they have yet fixed it lol

And they never do any quality assurance before they put out every patch.

1 Like

Yeah there are notes here saying that something they did made people crash when using it so they turned it off while they fix something that shouldn’t have been touched at all.

2 Likes

no words…so sad…such a great start and now they mess it up again

3 Likes

Great. I am out two elixirs because I consumed one and I saw no bolts, so I thought I accidentally did not consume the correct elixir, so I consumed a second one. Thanks.

1 Like

Not sure about the Holy Bolts elixir but there was and still is a lot of freezing/crashing since the S4 initial patch. If this continues, one really has to foresee that the notice will be “Mercs disabled until further notice” for the expac. Seems like the new thing, no need to fix anything, just disable stuff.

Well, we only have to wait a week to see a solution to the problem.

1 Like

and waste a dozen potions because blizzard does not communicate

2 Likes

They tried to fix holy bolt bug, but there is another holy bolt bug come up :rofl: We had even ptr and holy bolt is seasonal elixir. I hope they will fix or roll back holy bolt in 1-2 days.

And they want 50 for the expansion…LOL blizzard is finished for me after diablo 4 because all they do is give us trash for hard earned cash!

3 Likes

Two bolt elixers?! TWO entire elixers?!

Wow, you’ll probably never recover from that loss. I dunno if I’d ever play the game again after such a devastating loss. I mean, that’s like… 5 seconds of clicking the alchemist to craft more with obels just… Wasted.

Lmfao

8 Likes

No one, and I mean, no one was complaining about holy bolt at all.

But they thought it was too powerful and allowing people to get too high in the pit.

So they decided to “fix” something that didn’t need to be fixed and now they are just screwing up even more.

2 Likes

My deepest sympathy men. I feel you. It will be hard but you need to stay strong. Make ez steps, live day by day and focus on good things in your life. We all are here for you. :heart_eyes:

You want to say me, most players don´t have problem with power made them OP?! Shocking!

1 Like

Interesting, I have not had any issues at all. No freezing, or crashing. I build my own rigs, And understand hardware and bus speeds so i have no bottle necks in my system. I’m also NOT running windows 11.

2 Likes

But The alchemist told me that those were special. One was very potent and he specified that I should be very careful with it. The other one was the best one he’s ever made. :joy: