Holy bolts doesnt work at all now. lol

Holy bolts no longer shoots bolts after the patch. At least not in the Pit.

1 Like
https://i.imgur.com/2PmvOSR.png

Why are you ignoring this message?

6 Likes

They just announced that it was intentionally disabled for now due to some bug causing crashing.

3 Likes

Why are you assuming I am ignoring anything? I didn’t see that.

1 Like

Why are you assuming the devs broke the elixir in the patch with your “Lol” ?

1 Like

Thanks! didnt see that.

QA be like: :modcheck:

(xdd20characters)

1 Like

Because they broke like 400 other things in the last year. Also, my assumption seems to be correct since they… ya know… DISABLED THE POTION after BREAKING IT? lol

8 Likes

yeah I didn’t see it at first either. I first noticed it when I did the pit on my bash barb to test if the patch was actually live. Turns out yep- the patch is live. Smoked that pit much faster than before. I thought it was funny that holy bolts weren’t working.

I was confused because Andariel’s Visage is not working like they claimed it would after the patch. Came back to the forums to see information about that and then saw the message about holy bolts.

We can’t all get a weird white and yellow urgent alert pop up on our augmented reality brain implant every time a holy bolt elixir is disabled. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I also didn’t see the message (HB actually worked for me in the Pit for 2 minutes, then stopped) so I ran to the forums and once again, was not disappointed.

EDIT: The Pit is so much easier now. Time to get 12/12 on everything!

1 Like

No need to be mad.

Just chill :slight_smile:

I am furious bro… just fumming in my chair xD.

Did you even bothered to look it’s at the top of the forum page.

Thank you. You’re insights have been critical.

1 Like

I simply do not understand the Quality Assurance of Blizzard when they directly introduce a change but don’t test it…how on earth can you tune the Holy Bolts elixir but not test it on PC and Console to the point it crashes the game.

1 Like

andariel and holy bolt bugged, nice testing.

I think they are testing Holy Bolts potion because it might be a permanent item. I hope it does because it is a helpful potion for solo runners like me. I can finally do Tier 70s with it on an Sorc that uses chain lighting and runs out of mana recovery in a bad time. Yeah this might be somewhat ridiculous to the hardcore players but i am the one that actually test everything from every corner of a game. Just like in WoW they called me the “What if What if” and I responded back “Yeah I am the What if guy that is why your Xpacs today makes your gaming life easier.”

1 Like