Here we go again

60 min queue time… I thought this was going to be fixed…

they announced that it wasnt “fixed”

LOL

I’m in game.

/twenty fine characters.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/expectations-for-the-diablo-iv-open-beta-march-24-26/6276

Queue Times: When we open the gates again this Friday to absolutely everyone, we are expecting a lot of people. There will be lengthy queue times, particularly on Friday when we first launch and during peak regional windows. This past weekend helped us to forecast the capacity we expect this weekend, and we will be using that capacity to intentionally stress our systems in preparation for launch. In summary, while we know it can be frustrating, we need queues to properly stress test our services and we are designing to ensure we have them some of the time.

They said they expect heavy queues and while its annoying they need them. Soooooo not sure what you were really expecting.

1 Like

Popular game is popular.
More at 11

This isn’t the closed beta. Now they really don’t know how many people are invited to this party.

I’m playing D1 while I wait, made it to layer 3 so far. Butcher was fun, only took 5 potions :joy:

I love how you come to complain about something that has PSA sticky at the top of the forums. Reading Comprehension is a sorely missed ability. Expectations for the Diablo IV Open Beta (March 24-26) - #3

This roule "There will be lengthy queue times, …"is for streamers too ?? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Streamers tried getting in early, what can I say. A large majority of people were waiting for the stated time, but servers went live like 10-15 minutes early. So they got in before the queues.