Has anyone refunded yet? Are they denying them?

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps Blizzard needs to better explain how it works. A LOT of people’s expectations seem a bit off here. They clearly expected few bugs. But make no mistake, when you play on some open beta period, you are a beta tester. If your mindset is that the game should work 100%, I suggest avoiding these. You will be dissappointed. No I am not “white knighting” Blizzard. I am speaking from experience a as a software engineer, long time gamer. I am sure I will get flamed, because people are obviously really angry. Ok, anger is a natural human emotion. I get it.

2 Likes

yeah but you might want to slow your roll a bit and understand why people feel entitled here.

Look at it this way, We ALL paid for beta access in some shape or form so, we have an investment in the game because last I checked money does not grow on trees and is not something people can throw around like its nothing. Some can, many can not.

But lets go with your surely “beta is beta” rebuttal because that will be the defense of folks like your self. So explain this to me why is it Me, others like me WHO ALL paid to play this game can not get access or get kicked off 5-60 minutes depending on how blizzard feels because they need to “throttle” players ingame but streamers are not affected?

Are you trying to say your money is not as good as theirs? Are they in some way better then you as a person and player? Are they entitled to play the game and you are not when surely your hard earn money means much more to you then the millions they make a year for the WHACKEST content out there?

Just explain to me, in detail why streamers > everyone else. I will wait, and yes money will be the answer but again: is that fair?

3 Likes

these people that are upset were not gamers when D3 beta launched, were not gamers when wow patch days/raid reset days/expansion launch days during the early days. None of these people complaining have been playing online games for 20 years. they have no idea what it was like. the fact that there is a queue and that you can get in at some point is progress. when you are in the game at least its more functional then Anthem was/is, or more functional than cyberpunk was. people can get super angry when its launch day and they cant play for over 4 hours.

1 Like

I understand it’s frustrating. But whenever there are 100,000s of people trying to log into something. And playing it. It’s going to happen. Every game I have played the passed 15 years does this … Now if it’s a week after a launch, then be mad

4 Likes

money is the answer, its free advertising for them, and all they have to do is whitelist a bunch of stream IPs to their best server hardware, while they beta test everyone else on potential production hardware. Is it fair to the average paying customer, not really, but they also dont have to provide a beta for us. They could just give streamers/partners beta access and say to everyone else wait until launch. at least some people are getting in. right now there is no queue so go enjoy.

1 Like

Yes more refunds! So maybe the price drops and more grateful people who actually understand what a Early Access Beta is can play! But hopefully they deny all refunds though. They literally posted all warnings and potential issues before purchase.

2 Likes

No que perhaps, but still getting kicked out every 5 or so minutes. Think I killed 3 wrangs and the game went: Nah Asmongold needs this bandwith.

The issue is when it doesn’t even work 1% because you can’t get into the game. This whole idea of “it’s not perfect, it’s not 100% blah blah” is silly. If you can’t even get into the game, then it’s not working at all. The login screen doesn’t count.

3 Likes

Seriously , your attitude towards this game is the BETA experince your having, plz give this guy a refund cause this is exactly the kinda person I dont want in my community .

1 Like

I played quite a bit of the beta and thought it was really boring, just got a confirmation e-mail that my refund is on the way so it seems fine.

2 Likes

Bro, don’t do me like that. Give me 10 mins I don’t go long. But on a real sidenote, we can put this past us and add on Battlenet or Insta?
Up to you, you seem cool. 10 mins brb

LOL

Why am I not surprised…

I did refund it! After getting to play for maybe 2 hours and getting disconnected twice and put in queues for the same amount of time I had enough. So longer queues than I get to play? Don’t think so!

I didn’t buy the game early to sit in a queue for a beta test and for the white knights defending it are fanboy loser trash that has let gaming become trash! Thanks, losers!

This is a beta, not a technical test! That is done before beta so they don’t have the login queues to get to another possible queue after the authentication queue. It’s a joke and this is how it will be at launch. Won’t waste my time or my money with this joke of a game.

This company doesn’t learn from any mistakes whatsoever!!

Piss poor job by Blizzard and the Diablo team!!

2 Likes

No it’s not. Base game is 70. Only thing extra is paying another 20 to be able to play the FULL release early a few days before release. Go read the descriptions again.

it definitely falls WAY off my expectations but not to the point where i wanna refund it. i wanna keep it in case they make it better eventually heh

d3 evolved a lot , maybe this one will as well.

He didn’t pay to play the beta, he payed to play the game when it is released. The beta is just a bonus, that gets erased when the full release comes out anyway.

OMG is that how it works?!?

THat’s not a valid excuse. 100,000s of people log in to Office 365, Okta, Steam, YoUTube, Twitch… try again.

1 Like

Your argument is seriously flawed, if he paid EARLY with the intention to beta test FOR blizzard’s sake (basically what blizzard advertised for pre purchases) he should at least be able to do that at the minimum. Else he could have paid in June when the game is stable instead. Heck if one feels that this is a lousy game they might even wait when the game is further discounted 2 or 3 years down the road because that’s what they feel it’s worth, nothing wrong about that either.

1 Like

Yep.

I will pick it up back for sale when it costs about $30-$40. This game is good for the story for a simple playthrough.

Refund Complete!

You’ve completed the process. The product and amount listed below will be refunded to your select payment method. Refunds can take up to 72 hours to process. You will receive an email confirmation with this order number.

Game: Diablo® IV: Ultimate Edition

Order: #XXXXXXX

Refund Amount: $99.99

Ticket ID: XXXXXXX

3 Likes