Greed shrine in gauntlet

Tried a couple of gauntlet runs this morning. After killiing one of the bosses, I was " rewarded" with a greed shrine. Well, I think it was a reward, there is no loot/gold drops in the gauntlet so…

Oh and no entry in the clan leader board at all, its completely blank for all classes and number of players. But Im probably the only player thats tried it in our clan at this stage, only a handful of active players.

Also the locked chests in the gauntlet. I had whisper keys in my back pack so they don’t open these chests. Is there a key that is supposed to drop in the gauntlet to open these? Is it an case of RNG, you get 1 key every 10 runs or something like that? I only did two runs so I dont know the drop rate.

The same monsters drop the same keys over and over again. So you have to decide when to use those rez shrines. All the chests can be respawned by the score pillar thing too i think. Its a logistical nightmare to figure this all out. I stopped after 10 runs and not even cracking 600k. My meteor sorc is too slow to compete.

If it helps there are sites that already have the map for the Gauntlet.

https://
d4builds.gg/gauntlet-map/

Running a Pulverise druid this season so Im not even on the the same league to compete with the overpowered builds.
I wanted to try it with my last season build, bone spear necro but that toon is in non season and the gauntlet is season only. I gather we should be deleting our toons when they change over to Non season as they are completely useless for anything.

Eternal isnt the graveyard you think it is.

1 Like

Every boss drops the same shrine every time. I haven’t seen a greed shrine and I’ve killed every boss in the gauntlet.

One of the known issues that was stickied at the top of the forums on Monday to let people know that searching by clan or friend LB rankings would just show nothing.

Yup, its not about items, skills, ubers or anything like that - once you have all of them.

Its practically who plans the best route.

Thats the skill being tested here, who is the best routing planner ?

Fully admit: Felt done with this season, gauntlet not enough to entice me back and since I was counting on promised “sorc conjuration buffs” that were barely there, also did not feel like coming back this season but…

They put Greed shrines in the gauntlet???

Are you sure it was a Shrine and you don´t use Ahavarion, Spear of Lycander?