Gilded Grandeur Awaits—March of the Goblins Returns

Gilded Grandeur Awaits—March of the Goblins Returns

The faint shimmering of golden trinkets across Sanctuary grows to a brilliant sparkle during March of the Goblins. Hunt gilded Treasure Goblins to earn increased rewards.

View Full Article

2 Likes

You posted twice by mistake.

I liked this event last time though so thank you!

2 Likes

I’m out of town for this whole event I wish some port of this event would be permanent

From August 27, 10 a.m.–September 3, 10 a.m. PDT

We all know how this ends, right?

From August 28, 10 a.m.–September 3, 10 a.m. PDT

Here’s the true schedule.

1 Like

Cool, we can go back to Helltides and World Boss now.

thats all i do is helltides, i love it there

1 Like

I’ve noticed that Helltides seem to have a higher chance for 2GA and random boss materials. I’m taking a break from Hordes and focusing on Helltides to complete the 20 Helltides Commander seasonal journey.

oh my gawd YES me too i only need 4 more… its the last step and im finished… this is a long annoying step

1 Like

Guessing you’re off by a few hours for battle.net players. Start will probably be 7pm pdt for them.

Ah yes, 28th 7pm. That’s better.

I rather kill Uber Lillth 20 times than this!

1 Like

at least this season they got rid of any form of pvp thing, one season i needed to blood marked and kill 100 or 1000 people… Glad my godson and his parents let me kill them them over and over for 4 hours to knock that achievement out one season

2 Likes

Wasn’t the last 2 seasons “Collect 6666 shards of hatred”? Or was it 66,666?

Speaking of that, it’s max resistance capped at 69.9% now?

Aww yea, bring back the goblins!

2 Likes

You have the sorc bug showing 69.9% resist cap in green text? Usually relogging fixes it.

1 Like

Still shows 70.0% for me.

2 Likes

I am a Rogue but thanks!

i only played mr roboto season long enough to finish everything so i think i was done by friday or saturday of when it started. Dont remember much of that one but yeah there was a 666,666 blood cinders or 6,666 something the one i am referring too is being deaths chosen/blood mark champion (kill 100 or 1,000 people while blood marked as the chosen). It was fairly easy to do in wt1 at level 100 with 3 people allowing me to feed off them…

really cheapened the achievement but i was looking at at a must do task since i like to 100% everything

Yeah, I only started really getting into the Season’s with 3 so I must have missed that challenge.