Ghost Town Here

I did, bought the winter druid kit and mount.

Just bought the lightning themed mount to go with my storm druid build.

1 Like

Is it time for Darktide memes?!

The guns (and melee, and basically everything motion related) feel so immersive in that game. I also really like how some guns ARE better than others, but literally it’s balanced enough that playing well is way more important.

You can definitely finish Auric Damnation with basically any gun you want as long as you are doing everything else right, despite how different all of the guns can be.

Honestly you can do that with basically any class build too except maybe smoke grenade really does just suck lol, but the ratio of “viable” is crazy.

I wish Diablo had more of a semblance of that feel right now.

I feel like we are about 1 or 2 seasons away from having black color darktides in D4.

For $30, I will make you a pack that lets you customize your 'Tide color. The color IS locked to your character’s horoscope so you don’t really get customization control but it’s kind of like having a second option at least!

Press P on PC. MTX is not equal to “having” to pay.

1 Like

Unfortunately it took me to around level 30 before I had to accept reality. Game was so boring I had to uninstall before the first season even begun.

Some of my buddies were in denial for a bit longer - up to abput season 2. All of them has since then quit the game and there is no way anyone will return to this trash.

All of us are long time Diablo fans. Hopefully the franchise will have a better future! :slight_smile:

Got a great Feature Suggestion. How about a game that let’s you LOGIN and Play the Game. or a more constructive method. Better testings and version control on new feature roll out. clearly someone left a ‘little gift’ for us on the way out the door.