Game servers not available (error code 34202)

I purchased the Ultimate Edition of Diablo 4. It keeps saying Game servers not available. (Code 34202). Whats this about?

3 Likes

I have the same error on my PS4. Can’t log in to anything for hours now. So frustrating.

1 Like

Bump, same. For me, I purchased ultimate on PC and am trying to play on PS5. It worked for Betas though. Any fix?

1 Like

One of possible fix is: buy the cheapest coin (200 coins $2) open your options → users & acconts and try to restore your licenses, you will receive a error, after that try to open the game again. I know this sounds stupidy but works for me.

Tried this and spent AUD$2.95, sadly nothing… Still the same error code. Will try again in a few hours

Your client may still be out of date, even though it reports as being up to date in bnet. I just saw my client was still at 1.0.2.41917 on the splash screen, even though bnet is reporting it as 1.0.2.42016. Recent patch must have screwed it up and not applied. However bnet won’t repair the files if it thinks the client is up to date! I’m going to try to get around this with some fiddling. Full re-install might do the trick but who has time.

I just uninstalled the game and reinstalling it as we speak… Can login finally.

Spent 100 plus for release that was supposed to be last night. Had the error code for license and now servers. What gives? Why spend all that and don’t even get to play…

Same! Bought the ultimate edition and haven’t been able to login. Same 34202 error and I’ve reinstalled, restarted, prayed without success.
It’s crazy how beta was better functioning than the actual “early access”

1 Like

Just got it. If you played the beta, your console may have downloaded the beta version of the game and not the actual game. Go into details of the game and make sure you don’t have the beta downloaded.

1 Like