Game restarting computer at random times in game

So I have been having this problem all day. While in game, my computer will randomly restart. No blue screen, no error message just a standard restart. I have done the following:

1. Checked to make sure all drivers were up to date
  2. Repaired the game and verified the game files
  3. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game (both with the graphical package and without)
  4. Reinstalled the game on another drive.
  5. Checked to make sure my hardware meets requirements (my computer can do 4k with this game based off requirements)

I’m getting to my whits end about this. Any advice or others having a similar issue, I’d appreciate any ideas.

hi there, i’m having the same problem. it even happens when i play other games now.
i have everything up to date, deleted and reinstalled the game. changed settings to lower graphic
it’s so unfortunate, i bought the €100 version so i could play the game in my last 2 days of parental leave from work, only to be looking at a rebooting PC for 30 times…

edit: this really sucks, can’t play games because my pc randomly crashes into a looping black screen. All since having played diablo iv.
hope there will be a compensation for paying 100 bucks only to have it crashing the whole time untill official launch…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.